Mood Swings & Massages

Y/N POV
Honestly, fuck being a woman. When I woke up before Lizzie today I knew there must have been a reason. Stupid fucking period. This is going to be an annoying week, I'm the absolute worst when I'm on my period. I take a shower to hopefully feel less nasty and it slightly helps. I drink some ginger ale and eat some yogurt too, pouting in the kitchen.

"Princess?" I hear her soft call from my bed.

"In the kitchen," I reply. She grumbles realizing I'm not coming to her and pulls herself out of bed.

"What's up your ass this morning?" She asks, instantly noticing my grumpy face and moody energy.

"It's more like what's leaking out of my vagina," I reply.

"Okay, that was unnecessary and nasty." She replies coming to hug me. I whine and turn away eating my yogurt, but let her hug me from behind. "Someone is a moody bitch. How have we not encountered this issue before?"

"I was on it when we met, I was too excited about wooing a beautiful woman to care about being a woman," I reply.

"Now that sounded more like my love bug." She coos.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm a bitch when I'm on my period so have fun with that." I finally turn to face her deciding I'm ready to interact with another person. "Hi, I love you." I smile sweetly.

"I love you too, now how about we go on a walk. Get some fresh air?" She suggests.

I pout a little but know it will help if I'm doing something other than think about how much I hate my uterus. We get dressed and slip some sunglasses on. I grab my AirPods and slip a hat on Lizzie's head for her.  I switch it so it's backward because she looks fucking adorable like that. We make our way downstairs and I pick a playlist to listen to. The fresh air helped my mood and now I just want to be silly. Wow, what a moody bitch.

I pull Lizzie close to me and start dancing around grabbing her hands and twirling her around to the 1975's song The Sound. Are we dancing in the middle of the sidewalk? Yes. Is it annoying people? Also yes. But I could care less. Her giggles make everything worth it. We jump around to the chorus before I twirl her around and pull her close rocking back and forth singing the lyrics to her. We haven't danced like this in a long time and I missed it.

I notice some attention on us and see a camera lens pointed at us. Lizzie notices where my attention is and looks at me worried. I shrug and continue giving them a show, again giving no fucks about anything. Some pedestrians are grinning at our little display and bop along with the music only we can hear. I fucking love New York. I play an air guitar solo and Lizzie loses her shit when I drop to my knees being all dramatic about it. I smile at her loud laugh and hand on her chest leaning back in delight. She shakes her head and covers her eyes not believing how goofy I'm being all of a sudden. I get back up and force her to jump around with me again until the song ends. We giggle when it ends and a slower song plays catching our breath.

"You're fucking crazy." She smiles up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"But I'm your crazy." I stick my tongue out at her. I hug her close to me and smile at the people that stopped to watch our little show as they continue on their way. I notice the lens still pointed in our direction and stick my tongue out at it. I see the person smile and wave and I just wave back. It's their job so whatever. How they found us is a mystery but oh well. Her face is snuggled into my chest and I leave small kisses on the top of her head. She pulls away and pecks my lips before grabbing my hand and pulling me to continue our walk. We walk past the dude taking photos and he lets us be, thankfully. Nice dude. If he said anything I don't know how my hormonal ass would have reacted.