Exploration & Bath Time

Y/N POV
When we land I'm even more tired, which makes no sense since I slept for most of the flight but oh well. There are paparazzi in the airport as we leave and I playfully pose for them acting like I'm on a runway. Lizzie just laughs and follows me out. When I realize I don't know where I'm going I stop and turn around like I lost my mother. "Come on goof, this way." She grabs my hand pulling me in the right direction a huge smile on her face.

We get a car to the Air BnB so we can settle in before exploring. We aren't on a time clock which is really nice. I look out of the window watching all the buildings that go by. This is so cool! I point out different buildings to Lizzie and she watches and nods along with a look of adoration on her face at my excitement. It's weird being on the opposite side of the road and its honestly confusing the heck out of me.

We pull up to the building we are staying in and Lizzie figures out all the stuff we need to know. I'm too excited to listen, lightly bouncing on my toes. She gets all the information and keys and grabs my hand again pulling me up to the apartment. Apparently, we are in Soho where there are tons of restaurants around. The apartment is nice, spacious but also homey with one bedroom and a nice bath. I smile knowing Lizzie loves her bubble baths. The kitchen is beautiful and the living room includes a TV and comfy couch. It's really nice and reminds me of my cozy apartment even though it's definitely bigger.

We unpack and settle in and I laugh when Lizzie pulls out her cooking tools she brought. How she got those on the flight I have no clue but I'm not going to question it. We decide to just settle in tonight and get some rest so we can get up tomorrow morning and explore the area. I pull her close once we get into bed and hug her trying to get as close as possible. She giggles at me wiggling closer.

"Babe, I don't think you can get any closer to me." She states still giggling quietly.

"I want lots of cuddles and hugs." I reply pushing my face into her neck. I'm feeling extremely needy for some reason but not for anything sexual. Purely cuddles. I finally settle down in a comfy position and she whispers a good night to me. I kiss her neck and hum out a night and pass the fuck out.

I wake up to kisses all over my face and smile. I fucking love waking up like this. I open my eyes and kiss Lizzie's lips firmly in greeting. "Good morning, my love." I whisper.

"Good morning, Princess. Are you ready for our first day in London?" She whispers back, smiling at how my body hums in excitement realizing where we are. I roll out of bed and look out the window, pressing my face and hands onto the glass.

"You're cute. But, let's get dressed and get some food." Lizzie slips out of bed and slaps my ass as she passes me to get dressed. She picks out an outfit for me and I get dressed quickly, slipping on my sunglasses and grabbing a light jacket just in case. I slip my camera strap across my body and grab my guide book too. Lizzie steals it and puts it in her backpack along with my sunglasses case, charger and a few boxes of extra film so I never run out. She slips her hand into mine and locks the door tugging me outside and onto the busy streets.

We find a cute breakfast spot and I get some waffles. Lizzie smiles at me as my eyes take in our surroundings. I tilt my head in question at why she's staring and she winks in response. I smirk and drop my fork, positioning my camera to snap a picture of her before she can even say no. I smile and turn it over to wait for it to develop while ignoring her soft glare, in favor off eating my waffles instead. I finish off my waffles and turn over the Polaroid, a huge smile growing on my face at the picture. Lizzie looks insanely in love in the picture and it makes my heart soar. I show her and she smiles, accepting the candid. I tuck it away in my pocket but Lizzie pulls out a little box she apparently bought to keep them in. Damn she thinks ahead. I take the box in my hand and smile at the pictures from the plane adding on the candid of her to the top of the stack.