Articles & Fallon

Y/N POV
I wake up before Lizzie again today, in pain and grumpy still, unfortunately. I look down at Lizzie who's still in my arms and smile. She looks so peaceful. Her mouth is slightly open, her face half snuggled into my pillow. Someone is tired. I get up and decide to get my passport situation figured out today. I write a sweet note so if she wakes up while I'm out she knows where I am. It took a while to get all the correct documents ready and such. I, fortunately, didn't have to make an appointment. They got me right in which was lovely. (Let's pretend it doesn't take weeks to get a passport)

I stop at a flower shop to get Lizzie some sunflowers and make my way back home. When I walk in I notice she's still in bed. Damn, last night must have really tuckered her out. I notice the note is in her hand, however, so she must have woken up and fallen back asleep at some point. I settle back into bed with her and try to wake her up. It doesn't take much and her eyes slowly open, a smile growing on her face.

"Good morning, Angel. I got you some flowers." I plant a kiss on her lips and she hums happily.

"I need a shower." She replies and I nod.

"Yeah, you stink." I tease. She shoves my face away and rolls out of bed to take her shower. I open up my phone to reply to some messages and notice my group chat from work is blown up. Oh shit. There are multiple articles that my coworkers sent to me with various messages of confusion. I reply confirming and they start a group facetime. I explain the story quickly so I don't have to stay on the phone for long and playfully say bye before leaving the call. I take note of the different headlines.

New York's Newest Couple Dance in the Street!

Lizzie's Adorable Lover

Lizzie and Y/N Entertain in Astoria

I click on the first one.

Elizabeth Olsen and her new Boo, Y/N who she introduced in a Jimmy Fallon interview earlier this month were spotted dancing in Astoria over the weekend. It appears they were sharing Airpods and dancing to whatever was playing. Onlookers either rushed away or stopped to join in with the fun. Y/N performed an intense air guitar solo and we love her energy! Look at the smiles on their faces before they share a sweet kiss. New York's Newest couple is adorable!

That is actually a great article. I click on the next one. It's basically the same but they have the pictures of me sticking my tongue out and waving. We look so happy in all the pictures and I can't help but smile. The media seem to like me which is nice. I don't know how I would react to criticism for just being myself. I click on the last one and it's more pictures of us dancing, Lizzie laughing with her head thrown back, and us walking away with smiles and our hands clasped together. Each article notes how adorable we are and I'm extremely grateful for it. Lizzie returns in a towel and yawns.

"Long night?" I tease. She shoots me a playful glare.

"My body isn't ready for anything right now. I need food." She states. She checks her phone and smiles. She must have seen the articles. She looks up at me watching her and tilts her phone to show me a message from her publicist. The media is eating you two up! We need to get you and Y/N an interview together. This is amazing press. "I don't love that our relationship is going to be used for great press, but I'd love to officially introduce you to the world as my girlfriend if you're up for it."

"You and Jimmy did say you would get me on that couch." I remind her and she nods. "I guess that's okay. I've been to Fallon so I'd be comfortable going there again." I let her know. She nods and types out a response to her team.

"Jimmy already asked to have us back. We head to London in a week but he is going to get us in before we go apparently." She raises her eyebrows in surprise. "He has an opening for Thursday." She looks at me. I nod in confirmation. The school year is over so I'm free.