Outfits & Hips

Y/N POV
As we settle into bed I notice Lizzie is wearing one of my hoodies. It makes me smile and I pull her close, hugging her to my chest.

"I picked something out for you to wear tomorrow." She informs me.

"Oh? I have to get glammed up too?" I ask, not liking the idea.

"Only a little bit, nothing too flashy. But, there is a chance you will be pictured with me going in or out of the building, so my team wants to make you look good." She explains. I hum in acceptance.

"What will I be wearing?" I ask, slightly worried.

"Not a dress, don't worry. Here, I'll show you a picture." She shifts away from me slightly to grab her phone to find the picture in a text chain with someone on her team.

Your outfit: (Sorry if you don't like it)

I raise my eyebrows. "Okay, I like it. The no heels is my favorite part." I grin, "What are you wearing?" I ask. She scrolls to find her outfit then shows it to me.

Lizzie's outfit:

I let out a low whistle, then realize, "Wait we are matching?" I question surprised

"Yeah, a little bit. Is that okay?" she asks, worried.

"Of course, Angel. We are going to look hot as fuck. Thank god I'll be looking put together to meet Scarlett Johansson." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah, yeah whatever. We should go over what I can and can't say about you. I told you I would only say what you deem okay and I meant it." She assures me.

"Hm, okay. Well, what is he going to ask?" I inquire.

"Well, he will ask about Dr. Strange, then probably Sorry for your Loss. He is going to ask about Robbie so I can officially say we are no longer engaged which will lead him to ask about the article about us. So, he's probably going to ask your name and how we met." She explains. Before interviews, guests know the general topics so they aren't blindsided, which is helpful.

"Okay, I'm fine if you tell him my first name and how we met, that's fine," I confirm.

"He likes to dig a little deeper to see what else he can get out of me so what else is fair game?" she asks.