Fights & Rumors

A/N: Added in the scene that Y'all dance to :)
______________________________________________________________________________________
Y/N POV
I continue to watch Lizzie pace back and forth, biting her bottom lip a little bit too hard for my liking. I sigh, I have to do something. I walk up to her and grab her shoulders forcing her to stop moving, she fights against it a little bit, smacking my hands and arms away trying to escape as  pull her closer into my hold. "Hey, hey! Lizzie! Stop it, you're okay." I force her into a hug and realize her breathing has picked up. I hold her close to my chest, trying to calm her down. "I have you, I got you, Angel, You're okay. I got you." I assure her. Her breathing eventually slows down and her body slumps into mine. I rub her back with one hand and hold her head close to me. I let out a sigh when I feel her nuzzle her face into my neck. I pull away a little, taking her face into my hands forcing her to look at me. Her worried eyes meet mine and I notice she's still nibbling on her bottom lip. I softly place her chin between my thumb and finger, using my thumb to softly force her lip out of her mouth. I slide my hand to her jaw, rubbing soft circles on her cheek and she seems to calm down even more. Her eyebrows are still furrowed and I softly move my hand to push between her eyebrows. She lets out a shaky sigh and leans her forehead to rest on my sternum.

"Are you going to tell me what has you all worked up, sweetheart?" I question softly. She sighs and pulls away, handing me her phone. I take it out of her hand and turn it towards me. I notice it's an article and pale when I see a picture of Lizzie and me, my head in her lap and her hand buried in my hair. She's smiling down at me and honestly, it's a cute picture. I peek up at her and notice she's watching closely for my reaction. I bite my lip and look back at the article to read it.

Lizzie's New Lover?!
Elizabeth Olsen, Marvel's Scarlett Witch, was spotted over the weekend in Central Park, appearing to be going for a casual stroll, but this week she's getting cozy with a Y/HC bombshell. The above picture was taken after Olsen's twin sisters left the family picnic. (See photos below) Is the new boo already meeting the family? Olsen seems to be getting cozy with the unknown woman and it appears there isn't an engagement ring on Olsen's finger anymore either. Trouble in paradise?

Robbie Arnett of Milo Greene was also spotted out with a mystery girl in LA, is this the end of the 3-year long relationship between Olsen and Arnett? Who are these mystery women? We received no comment from either party.

(Photos from the picnic here)

(A/N I'm a horrible writer and this is a horrible article but you get the gist)

I read over the short but to the point article another three times trying to process what's going on. Lizzie's phone starts ringing so she takes it from my hand and answers. She speaks to whoever it is, her stress evident in her tightened shoulders. I stand in place staring at nothing. None of that is true. Well I mean I did meet her sisters, but new boo? These people will make anything up for a story. Where did those pictures even come from? It looks like the person was close by. Wait, the guy, on my bench! That mother fucker was sneaking pictures!

"I know I know, I didn't want this to happen either okay. Can you fix this?"  I hear Lizzie speak to someone, probably her publicist. She keeps glancing over at me, frozen in my spot. "No, no I don't want to make this harder for her, I know it isn't the end of the world but I just-" she's cut off and she nods in agreement to whatever the person is saying. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I notice it's a group chat with the twins.

Ash: Hey, is everything okay over there?

MK: Is Lizzie okay?