Grinding & Drinks

Y/N POV
The rest of the week was pretty normal. Lizzie and I have established routines by now. I wake up to kisses on my face, Lizzie makes us coffee and hot cocoa while I get ready for work using my machine. I get to work while Lizzie works on stuff for Sorry for Your Loss. We go on a daily walk once I'm done work and then we switch off who makes dinner even though Lizzie ends up cooking most of the time. I do the dishes as a thank you. She's been trying to teach me more about cooking but I'm beginning to think it's something I will never be good at. It was all so domestic and comfortable. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

It is finally Friday, which means we were going clubbing tonight with the twins. I was kind of nervous since I've never gone to a club before, but Lizzie found a themed one where they play common club tunes you would hear in the early 2000s, so I am pumped. I am looking forward to dancing with Lizzie but nervous about the twin's expectations about my "good" dancing. But, we are going to have fun. Lizzie is currently picking out what I'm going to wear. She's wearing a cute black dress that stops right above her knees with a slightly plunging neckline. She picks out a pair of some tight, black, skinny jeans and is trying to pick a shirt.

"I feel like it's going to get hot, but it's slightly cooler tonight." She thinks out loud. "Do you have a bralette?" She asks, turning to me. I nod and point to the top drawer of my dresser. She pulls out a lacy bralette that covers a little bit of my stomach and picks a loose white button-up to wear over the top of it.

"Can I wear vans?" I ask. There's no way I'm wearing heels.

"I guess so" Lizzie replies, throwing the pants and bralette at me. I grab some underwear and head to the bathroom to get dressed. I come back out slightly uncomfortable since I'm not one to wear just a bralette, but it does cover enough I guess. Lizzie quirks an eyebrow and her eyes rake over my torso.

"Give me a spin." She teases.

"I'm not doing that," I reply reaching for the shirt in her hand. She hides it behind her back in challenge. I sigh and give in, turning in a circle. Her eyes snap up to mine once I'm back facing her and she's biting her lip. "Can you keep it in your pants orrrr?" I tease.

"I can think of a few things to keep in my pants." She replies, scrunching her nose when she realizes the line wasn't the smoothest. I roll my eyes and take my shirt from her hand, buttoning it up about halfway.

"Give me a kiss before I put my lipstick on." She demands. I quirk an eyebrow at her request but give her a sweet kiss anyway. Her hands tug at the top of my jeans to pull me closer and it makes me smirk, breaking our kiss.

"Finish your make up, we have to get going," I whisper against her lips. She groans a little but heads to the bathroom to finish up. I pack her purse with stuff we need and slip the new pair of sunglasses on the top of my head, pushing some hair back. I pop some gum in my mouth and spray some perfume as Lizzie comes out of the bathroom looking gorgeous. "Damn," I say under my breath.

"Car is here, so let's go." We lock up and head downstairs. I made sure to grab a light sweater for Lizzie so she has it later. The ride there is calm, but as we get closer I start to shift around more and my leg starts to bounce. I feel Lizzie's hand slide onto the middle of my thigh trying to give me some comfort. It helps and the butterflies of excitement take over. "This is a higher-end club, so we will be in a VIP section." She lets me know. I nod in response as we pull up and stop. I get out first, slipping my sunglasses on even though it's nighttime just in case. I help Lizzie out of the car and guide her into the club with a hand on the small of her exposed back. Sexyback is playing as we enter and a snort out a laugh. We meet up with the twins in the VIP section at a table they picked out so our stuff is secure. I give both twins hugs and greetings before sliding into the booth with Lizzie.