Confessions & Kisses

Y/N POV
I swallow heavily and close my eyes, cringing at myself. Why the fuck would I tell her that? She doesn't move, almost like she's frozen in place, did she even hear me? I open my eyes again and see the confusion in her eyes. I go to sit up and she turns to sit up too in response. I rub my thighs, trying to dry off my clammy hands, and notice my heart is pounding in my chest. I make my way to my feet and Lizzie follows like she's on autopilot, her eyes glued to the floor. I let her process, realizing I kind of dropped a bomb on her. I take out the garbage bag from my bag putting the dirty towels and blankets into it. I pick up the containers and bags of food and shove them into my bag. I look up at her shyly once I have everything in my hands. Her hands on her lower back and her eyes dart in different directions along the floor of the roof. I go to make my way off the roof past her but her hand on my shoulder stops me. I stop in my tracks and look to the side at her. She turns her head to meet my eyes and slides her hand up my neck to settle on my jaw.

"Lizzie what-" "Shh just, put the bags down" she interrupts me. I drop the bags to the floor instantly following her orders. Her thumb rubs across my jaw and my eyes flicker between hers. In an instant, she turns fully towards me, her other hand landing on my cheek, and crashes her lips against mine. My hands grab her waist breathing her in and pulling her closer to me as our lips dance together with urgency but somehow, we are patient as well. I slide my hands to her back, hugging her close to me as she licks across my bottom lip. I gasp in surprise and her tongue invades my mouth. Her hands slide into my hair controlling the kiss and I let her, not wanting to spook her. I inhale a breath as we switch the way our heads tilt and dive back into our kiss as if we never parted.

I realize what's going on. Holy shit, I'm kissing Elizabeth Olsen on the rooftop of my apartment building. She pulls away slowly taking my bottom lip with her before releasing it and resting her forehead on mine. Our heavy breaths mingle with each other as we both process what happened. Her thumbs run across my cheeks as she calms down and I rub her back, settling my hands on her lower back. Her eyes are closed and her lips move to rub together savoring the taste of our kiss. I watch in awe as our bodies calm down.

"I think I have feelings for you too" she whispers into my mouth.

"Well, after that I would sure hope so" I tease quietly. She huffs out a breath and opens her eyes, her green irises meeting my Y/EC ones.

"I think that was one of the best kisses I've ever had, and I've kissed Tom Hiddleston." I let out a genuine laugh and she smiles up at me as I back away avoiding laughing directly in her face. My hands slide to her hips and hers slide to my neck as the added space between us prevents the closeness we were once enveloped in.

"I should add that to my resume, better kisser than Tom Hiddleston, Paul Bettany, Josh Brolin, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Ro-" she slaps her hand to cover my mouth.

"Would you just shut up?" She questions, smiling despite my teasing. I smile against her hand and she takes it away.

"Only if you dance with me," I say once my mouth is free. Her smile grows at my request.

"There isn't any music" She softly declines.

"Then we will make some." I pull her closer wrapping my arms around her lower back as hers wrap around my neck. I start humming a random song until I think of a better one. I smile as I think of the perfect song, the one we first danced to together. I softly start singing I Want you Back, at a slower tempo and with a softer tone to match the atmosphere we created. She pulls back when she realizes, connecting her eyes with mine. Her smile lights up her entire face and I smile back as I rest my forehead on hers softly continuing my soft singing. She kisses me softly interrupting my singing but I really could give two shits about it. She leaves a couple of soft pecks on my lips that I return but my smile interrupts and she smiles too.

"Let's go inside, I can feel you shivering," I whisper to her. She softly nods and intertwines her fingers with mine. I sling my backpack over the other shoulder and she picks up the garbage bag with her free hand. I feel her thumb rub the back of my hand and it makes me smile. I pull her down the stairs and back into my apartment. We throw the bags onto the couch and I start walking towards my bathroom having to pee. I notice she's following because our hands are still clasped together.

"You want to come pee with me or?" I tease her.

"Oh, sorry" She lets go of my hand snapping out of whatever daydream she was in. I complete my nightly routine and let her in to complete hers, making faces at her in the mirror while we brush our teeth. I spit out the toothpaste and wipe my mouth.

I smirk, "Thank god, you tasted like salty fish" I tease.

Her jaw drops and she turns smacking my chest. I giggle and hug her close as she starts giggling with me.

"Did I really taste like salty fish?" She asks, her eyes staring into mine.

I smile, "Only a little" I admit. She puckers her lips and leans up onto her tiptoes to give me a soft kiss. "Better?" She asks.

I lick my lips and smile, "Minty fresh." She rolls her eyes and pulls me towards my bedroom. She sits down and turns my TV on. I smile and grab some clothes to sleep in. After I change, I set up the air mattress, assuming that's where I'll be sleeping since the last few nights we've slept together were on accident.

"What are you doing?" She says from my doorway.

"Getting my bed ready" I reply. She narrows her eyes but lets me get comfy. She pushes herself off the doorway and walks over to the bottom of my mattress before bending over and letting all the air out of it.

"Lizzie! What the hell!" I exclaim, sinking to the floor.

"Come on, up, time for bed babe." She reaches her hands down to help me up. I grumble as I stand, coming face to face with her. She pulls me towards my bed and softly pushes me into it.

"Okay bossy, I'm in bed, are you happy now?" I tease, smirking at her.

"Ecstatic." She deadpans settling herself half on top of me, snuggling into my chest. She raises onto her elbow to look at me and her eyes flicker down to my lips. I smile softly and her eyes travel back up to mine.

"You can kiss me, Angel, you don't have to ask." I let her know softly. She smiles in response, leaning down to softly connect our lips again. It's a soft, simple, sweet kiss and it makes me smile at how gentle she was. She settles back into my chest and I sigh getting comfortable. We fall asleep to The Office playing on my TV with soft smiles on both of our faces.

______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! What do you think is going to happen next? Thanks for reading, hope you like it :)

Edited 5/24