Week 1: Soho & Shopping

A/N: Buckle up y'all, you aren't ready.

Y/N POV
The countdown begins. This week is week 1 out of 5 I have with my love before we get back to reality. Our goal for this week is to get Lizzie's new apartment all set up. But first, we have to go see it. I slip on my sunglasses as I hop out of the Uber we took instead of the subway and walk around to open her door for her.

"Madam" I smirk as I over my hand to my lovely soulmate. She smiles and rolls her eyes lightly, accepting my hand which she keeps in her grasp, intertwining our fingers together. I raise them up and kiss the back of her hand as we walk up to the realtor. I mildly pay attention to their conversation and throw a peace sign to a random camera pointed our way before Lizzie tugs me into the building and into the elevator. I briefly wonder if I have a superpower to spot paparazzi. Lizzie either doesn't see them or ignores it.

The realtor opens up her door and hands her the keys and we walk in. Whoa. This is even more beautiful than the pictures. He shows us all the special stuff about the apartment. There's a dishwasher, fireplace, washer and dryer, and the closet space is amazing. Lizzie pulls me into the bedroom and I lay down testing out the bed. Not bad.

"C'mon ya goof, there's more." She pulls me up and I plant a quick kiss on her lips which makes her smile as she drags me to the second smaller bedroom. This room is empty and Lizzie explains her vision of the two desks and dog bed between them. I smile at the confirmation that she still sees us living together in this apartment at some point. The bathroom attached to the larger bedroom includes a bath, which of course it does, it's so Lizzie. The guest bathroom is simple and has a standing shower. The living room is beautiful, dark wood and exposed brick. The extensive shelving is empty so we are going to go shopping for stuff today. The kitchen is bigger than I thought and Lizzie squeals in excitement. An amused smile fills my face as she opens random drawers and spins around her kitchen.

Lizzie starts to sign the papers and she turns to me. "There's a spot for a second name." She states and I look at her confused. "I have the option to sign for Joint Tenancy." She explains a little bit more and my confused frown deepens. She kindly excuses us from the realtor and pulls me to the bedroom. "I could own this solely by myself, or you could sign with me and it could be ours." She explains in terms I understand. Her eyes scan my face and I look at her in surprise.

"Uh, I mean. I know we plan to eventually live together but this is kind of a big decision. You'll be away, I still have my apartment until well, actually until the end of August. Uh wow. Wait you really want to co-own a property? I'm not even paying for it?" I ramble out confused.

"Well, even when I'm gone you can still stay here. Your lease is up soon so that actually works. I know you don't like that I'm paying for it solely but I mean, eventually what's mine will also be yours." She hints and I sigh. I don't not love the idea but also don't love it 100%.

"How much are the monthly payments?" I ask, maybe I'll feel better if I help out with them.

"Uh I'm kind of buying it full price right now." I groan and sit on the bed with my head in my hands.

"You're kind of springing this on me babe." I complain.

"I know, I'm sorry. I uh, I was thinking about it but didn't want to ask and spook you. You like being spontaneous let's be spontaneous!" She tries to get me excited and it makes me crack a smile.

"If I sign, I get to pay the power, heat and water bill." I negotiate. She goes to argue, "Nope, don't even. You know I hate how much you spend on me. I would feel better if I'm paying for something that I'm about to co-own. And you won't even be here and it would be me using all that shit anyway." She sighs and nods in acceptance.