Fingers & Strawberries

****⚠️This is your smut warning, skip if you don't want to read it and I'll see you in the next one⚠️****

Y/N POV
I can feel my heart beating out of my chest seeing a very naked Lizzie above me with a glint in her eye. She's excited and I'm glad her nerves have subsided. Mine however are back. Being naked and vulnerable is hard for me, but I know I'll get over it.

"Are you still with me?" She asks, changing up our saying to add an element of consent.

I smile softly, "I'm still with you baby, do your worst." I tease. She giggles and kisses me, biting at my lip.

I pull away, " And you teased me for being a biter?" I tease. She rolls her eyes and connects our lips again in a hot kiss, her tongue invading my mouth and sliding over the roof of my mouth. She pulls away to leave wet kisses down my neck and I hum in appreciation, my hands rubbing up and down her back.

"I haven't done this before, so if it's horrible we aren't stopping till it's great." She warns and I smile.

"Baby, you don't even have to touch me to make this enjoyable. Don't worry, just go with your instincts." I assure her. She bites down on my pulse point shutting me up, a strangled gasp leaving my mouth. One hand moves to turn my head so she has more room to work with and I moan as she leaves another love bite on my throat. Her other hand slides down to my chest and squeezes my breast over my bra. I shift slightly and reach under to unclasp it for her. She pulls away.

"Hey, I wanted to do that." She pouts.

"Sorry babe. you can take it off?" She sighs and playfully rolls her eyes planting a kiss on my lips and pulls it away from my body, throwing it somewhere in my room. She kisses down my jaw and her hand returns to my chest, tweaking my nipple between two fingers, pleasure shoots down to my core. I hum in pleasure as her mouth connects with my other nipple and I shift against her thigh. Her hand moves down to my hip, grasping firmly as her lips travel to my sternum. She shifts her thigh slightly to put pressure on my core and I moan at the contact my nails lightly scratching down her back. Her thumb brushes along the inside of my hip making me squirm. She shifts down to leave kisses along my stomach before kissing back up to my mouth moving her thigh away from my core to slip my underwear down my legs. I kick them off and she settles back on top of me, her hand returning to my hip and lips latching onto my jawline before connecting our lips. I scratch at her back lightly and she sighs in pleasure.

She slides her hand to my core and I gasp softly. "Tell me what you want baby." She whispers into my mouth as her fingers rub up and down my center, my wetness coating her fingers. I hum, "Those aren't words." She teases.

"Inside" I whimper out and she complies, slipping one finger inside of my core. I sigh in pleasure as she slowly pumps in and out, her lips leaving hot kisses on my neck and chest. "You're so wet, baby." She states and I groan grabbing her face and connecting our lips. She adds another finger and quickens her pace and a low moan escapes my throat making its way into her mouth. She smirks into the kiss and curls her fingers, a wave of pleasure traveling through my body. I can barely kiss her back at this point so she leaves sweet kisses on my face and quickens her pace even more. Her palm hitting my clit with every thrust. One hand slams onto my bed to grip the sheets while my other grasps at her back.

"Oh god," I moan out when she pushes her thumb against my clit and my thighs start to close.

"Hey hey, don't even think about it" she replies using her knee to keep my legs open for her.

She keeps her digits inside of me, curling her fingers quickly against my G-spot continuously, her thumb still putting pressure on my clit, and my body quakes with pleasure. "Come for me baby," she whispers into my ear, biting my ear lobe, throwing me over the edge. White-hot heat flows through my body and her fingers slowly guide me down from my high, my chest heaving. When her fingers disappear I gasp and lay one hand over my eyes trying to compose myself. I feel her lips on my neck and she's whispering something to me, however, I'm not paying attention. I pull her fully on top of me my hands rubbing up and down her back, opening my eyes to connect with hers.

"You okay?" She asks, I hum in response. "Did you hear what I said?" She askes again.

"Uh when?" I ask

"When you were shielding your eyes." She states.

"Oh, nope, pretty sure I was deaf for a moment," I state with a sigh, still trying to calm my heart rate.

"Was it okay?" She asks timidly.

"Mmm, it was amazing baby," I assure her, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Are you sure, cuz like if it wasn't" She starts and I shut her up with another kiss.

"Babe, it was perfect. Trust me. You momentarily took away my hearing and breath from my lungs" I tease. She blushes and snuggles her face into my chest. I hug her close kissing her head and let the images of her cumming run through my head. God damn.

"Your heart is beating fast." She observes.

"All for you babe" I flirt. "Are you tired?" I ask.

"Not at all. That was amazing." She sighs. I tilt her head up to look at me, leaving a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, babe. You're so fucking beautiful." I compliment planting another kiss on her lips.

"How about a snack then round 2?" She perks up and I smile at her excitement.

"Anything you want babe." I agree and she hops up taking a sheet with her to get a snack. She looks like a greek goddess. I watch her from my bed as she finds a snack for us. She chooses some strawberries and brings the carton back to bed. She takes one out and holds it to my mouth. I take a bite and hum in appreciation. She finishes off the berry and we continue sharing strawberries until our energy is replenished.

"I want to um." She starts awkwardly. I don't think I've ever seen her stumble over her words before. It's adorable.

"You want to what baby?" I question. She bites her lip in hesitation. "It's okay, you've seen me naked, there's no need to be shy now." I smile reassuringly.

"I want to try uh, I want to try what you did." She mumbles avoiding my eyes. I smirk.

"You want to eat me out?" I smirk at the blush.

"Okay that sounds so vulgar, isn't there a nicer way to say that?" she cringes.

"Uhhh not really no. Oral sex seems too technical. Sit on my face?" I question offering another option for terminology.

"I'd love to." She teases and my jaw drops as she places the strawberries on my nightstand. She straddles my thighs and I bit my lip resting my hands on her thighs.

"I'm completely serious now." I challenge and she blushes. She crawls up to come face to face with me, kissing my lips sweetly and I playfully slap her ass.

"Let's go, up, we do have to sleep at some point Angel." Her blush darkens but she complies with an excited giggle.

We end up finally falling asleep around 5, after a few more rounds. We couldn't get enough of each other and Lizzie was eager to explore new ways to pleasure me and receive pleasure too. It was adorable and sexy at the same time. I have a feeling my neck and chest are full of hickeys even though she claims I'm the biter. I did leave a few too so whatever. My bed is a mess and she's snoring softly beside me when I wake up around noon on Saturday. Her bare back on full display, my sheets pooling around her hips. I roll onto my side observing her and lean forward to kiss her shoulder blades. She groans a little and rolls onto her back pulling me into a cuddle. I smile noticing she's still asleep and allow myself to fall back into a slumber as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N I have no clue if this is good or not. I feel like getting used to writing smut takes time. Um, anywayyyyy more chapters tomorrow!