we interrupt this program pt.2

E! NEWS: OPHELIA BAROS CONTRACT WITH NETFLIX?

The career of Ophelia Baros begins at the ripe age of ten when she's casted as Kacey Teller, the illegitimate daughter of Jax left to him in a time before the show started. In 2009 A year after her debut at the age of 11, she's casted into a remake of Red Dawn (2012) but the film doesn't release until November 21, 2012, three years after if was first filmed. By then, Ophelia is fifteen and although no one knew it yet, was about to be killed off in the season 5 finale of Sons of Anarchy in a shoot out with a rival gang.

After her characters death for SOA, she did the press junket, and decided to take a break from acting to finish school. Baros, though, who graduated early and is now seeming to take one every project offered to her seeing as how she signed to be a part of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, Captain America: Civil War, and Before I Fall.

Now riding on that fame, shes now taking on a new role in Netflix's "Santa Clarita Diet" as Vanessa Hammond and reprising her role as Salene Kalimeris in Spider-Man: Homecoming, both releasing in 2017. With Netflix and Marvel pushing her up to the next level, it'll be a wonder as to what she'll be doing next.

────── 〔ψ〕──────

INSTAGRAM

ophelia when my friends ask me top secret questions knowing i can't legally answer, like Jesus I feel like I work for the government

ophelia
when my friends ask me top secret questions knowing i can't legally answer, like Jesus I feel like I work for the government.

tagged: skylargisondo_og, santaclaritadiet
liked by Netflix, skylargisondo_og, niconiconee, and 1,487,324 others

netflix: your work will be awarded, brave soldier

skylargisondo_og: am i really on Lightbringer's Instagram right now? omg
ophelia: omg did gwen stacy's little brother comment on my instagram?

usera: OMG OPHELIA AND SKYLAR IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG

livhewson: not us being SISTERS now
zoeydeutch: i just KNOW nothing will be done on that set
ophelia: well the contracts signed so :)
liked by livhewson and zoeydeutch

userb: ALL OF MY FAVORITES ARE IN THIS SHOW IM SO READY

lauraharrier: ophelia posted this literally in the middle of a scene
netflix: priorities
marvel: understandable

zendaya: Ophelia give me the phone
ophelia: catch me first

────── 〔ψ〕──────