v | the king of hell

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER FIVE!
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮CHAPTER FIVE!𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

────── ψ──────

THE FLIGHT BACK TO America disappointed Salene and truly felt like it was faster getting back than getting to Germany in the first place. She remembered waking up in the morning to see that Peter was named Sticky-Boy in the papers after saving the Ambassador from dying.

Now, she was sitting in a limo across from Peter and Tony as they were being dropped off, Peter first, making Salene grateful. She watched as he continued his vlog and occasionally looked out the window, Peters building finally coming into view.

"See, Happy is- is hoping to get bumped up to asset management," Salene looked back as Tony spoke, a smile crept up her face as Tony joked around, "He was forehead of security, and before that, he was just a driver."

Salene looked over at Happy who stared at Tony with an embarrassed expression.

"That was a private conversation," Happy began quietly, "I don't like joking about this. It was hard for me to talk to you about that."

Salene suddenly felt bad, as if she was invading someone's privacy and she shifted in her seat, suddenly uncomfortable with everything and everyone around her.

"No, seriously, was he snoring a lot?" Tony asked and Salene darted her eyes up at him, the scarf seemed to be suffocating her and she just really needed for Peter to get out.

She tried looking around and avoided making eye contact with him. Salene felt like the limo was slowly shrinking and she wasn't shrinking with it.

"I can keep the suit?" Peter asked and that's what caught Salenes attention, making her perk her eyebrows as if to ask the same question.

Tony only nodded.

"Yes, we were just talking about it," he spoke and put his sunglasses back on and cleared his throat, "Do me a favor, though, Happy's kind of your point guy on this, don't stress him out, don't do anything stupid, I've seen his cardiogram. All right?" Salene knew he was talking to both of them so she nodded to tell him that yes, she was listening, and yes, she understood.

She watched silently as Peter got out after a confusing piece of advice and an awkward hug that wasn't even a hug, she wanted to laugh at that little bit. And soon, they rounded the corner and were out of sight. Salene let out a sigh of relief and ripped off the scarf, leaning back in her seat to breathe the cold air.