vi | what the fuck

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER SIX!
𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮CHAPTER SIX!𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

────── ψ──────

SALENE THOUGHT THAT she could keep her problem a secret. She thought that she could keep at least this one thing from her family. But of course, Kyril had to come home late and loudly. That was the night after Salene had come home.

Salene has been home from her trip to Germany for two months. For one whole month, she was certain that Tony would at least give her a call, check-in, let her know of a mission, but he never did. Salene was far past the point of caring at that point. She felt like she was slowly losing her mind.

It didn't help that she was waking up pressed against the roof of her room. The invisible hand snaked its way around her throat and squeezed so hard she couldn't breathe. Salene choked as she felt her body slam to the floor, bones in her back cracking and her head now throbbing.

She hoped her family was asleep by now, she couldn't handle having anyone know what's happening right now. That thought went out the window was Kyril slammed into her room.

"Holy shit!" He yelled as Salene started to glow. She couldn't control it. Every cell in her body was getting hotter and hotter and her brain ached with the strain she put on it, forcing the heat to come down. Salene let out a choked-out sob and slowly crawled to her closet, smelling the burn in her carpet from where her hands were.

Kyril got there faster, she pointed to the back of the closet where the small door is. She saw it and quickly opened it, taking out the suit, and stared at it in awe. It seemed that Kyril had forgotten completely that his sister was burning from the inside out and a mess of heated tears on the floor. It took another choker sob to snap Kyril out of his trance to throw the suit at Salene who put it on with such an urgency, it looked like she's done thousands of times before.

Salene felt the burning sensation subside as the gauntlets started to glow.

"What the fuck," Kyril finally spoke and Salene looked up, a frown forming on her face.

"You can't tell anyone," she started, grabbing his arms as she got up off her floor, "it started three months ago after the shelter." Salene felt like a weight was lifted off her chest with each word.

It felt good to finally tell someone about everything that's happened, to finally be able to confide in someone. But now she was scared that he would wake up the whole house to tell them what happened.