ii | don't lose yourself

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER TWO!
𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮CHAPTER TWO!𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

────── ψ──────

SALENE DIDN'T GET along with Happy Hogan, a man who didn't like having to chauffeur a kid around. But she didn't expect the words to come out of his mouth that two kids in the same car were too much. She didn't know what he meant, not until they were outside Peter Parker's building.

And she only knew it was his building because he was being smothered by his Aunt right outside the doors, it was exactly how her mom was outside the diner, only making Salene more desperate to get out of Queens for a few days. She quickly tightened a scarf around her nose and mouth, pulling her hair into a ponytail. Of course, Peter Parker had to be Spider-Man, it explained how he was able to knock her off her feet on accident in a school hallway.

Salene watched as he got his stuff in the trunk, surely he'd see her suitcase. Then, he got in, immediately seeing her, and tilted his head, glancing to Happy who was starting up the car again.

"Uh, hi, I'm Peter Parker," He stuck his hand out to Salene who crossed her arms, rolling her eyes as she looked out the window. There was no way in hell that she would reveal herself. Peter's hand dropped as he watched her eyes and looked to Happy.

"Is- Is that Lightbringer?" Peter asked, Happy only nodded as he glanced at Salene who was now hidden behind her scarf. It was like Happy knew, she knew this kid, and she didn't want him to know her. Happy understood, so he didn't say anything. He only kept his eyes on the road as he drove through the borough, getting onto the highway.

"Queens, New York," Peter spoke up, his voice gravelly and dark, making Salene furrow her brows and turn to him, seeing that he was recording the passing buildings with his phone, "its a rough borough, but hey, it's home." Salene rolled her eyes once more as she looked out the window, drowning out his voice as she put in her headphones and blared her music.

She noticed the visor between the two of them and Happy was lifted and soon, it was just her and Peter. She noticed him zooming in on her face and she sent him a sharp glare, the camera went to the window. Salene felt her phone buzz, she furrowed her eyebrows, she doesn't normally get texts from people, but the confusion died when it was a text from Dina.

dinosaur
hey! Alessandro and I are
coming over soon for kyrils
birthday, can we hide our
gifts in your closet?

salene
yeah, just don't break anything
when you're in there, its a bit
of a mess by the way

dinosaur
alright lol, mom told
me about tony stark
changing his mind??
congrats!!