xi. | peter parker is spider-man?

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER ELEVEN!
𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗-𝖒𝖆𝖓?
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮CHAPTER ELEVEN!𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗-𝖒𝖆𝖓?╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

────── ψ──────

SALENE HEARD KYRIL before she saw him and she didn't like it. She was still damp and her hair was still soaked and she was still in her suit. She put her mask up as she came around the corner of the street to see him on the phone, speaking loudly. He looked up as she got closer and he sighed.

"I found her, thanks Liz," He spoke and Salene looked around before taking off her mask. She started untangling her hair as she walked over to the backseat of the car.

"Let me change before we go," She sighed and Kyril nodded, deciding to scroll through whatever app he was looking at on his phone.

"Your fan base is going up after the ATM stoppery," Kyril pointed out as she climbed into the backseat.

"I don't know why, that was one of my biggest failures so far," Salene responded, taking the suit off, and sighing as she heated her body to dry off the rest of it, quickly putting on her clothes and climbing into the passenger seat, opening the driver-side door for Kyril to climb in. She sat back as he did and looked at him as she started the car, putting on his seatbelt. She did the same.

"What the hell happened, why was your hair soaking wet?" Kyril asked and Salene laid her head back and closed her eyes. She explained everything she saw because quite frankly, she wasn't sure how to process what she saw. A man had tried to drop her and a boy she didn't care for into a lake because she was stopping a van full of high-tech weapons. And now they have a glowing, purple egg with no idea how it works or if it even has a purpose.

Salene looked to Kyril and she watched as he processed what she was saying. His face changed into a few expressions, and she raised an eyebrow as it settled to confusion.

"Wait, Peter Parker is Spider-Man?" Kyril asked and Salene rolled her eyes, groaning. Kyril had left the suburbs and was getting closer to the diner, giving less time for the open space to speak about what was happening. She wasn't ready to go home yet, a part of her still feared this part of her life would get tangled up with the last bit of simplicity she had left. She didn't want to lose that just yet.

"Can we move past that information?" Salene asked incredulously, "He's been doing this for nine months now, lets move on, these dealers, they got a leader that knows what he's doing with that suit, if I can find out who it is, I can find out how I can get to him when he's away from it."