monster

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
MONSTER!
"𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍!"
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮MONSTER!"𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍!"╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

────── ψ──────

SALENE KALIMERIS COULD GO everyday without any attention on her ever in her life. She would love to live in a life where everything was planned to a T and she could be at peace with knowing that she was safe and without worries of having any financial burden. But Salene Kalimeris wasn't so lucky with that goal. What with her cousins coming into the diner with new arguements and stories, to her siblings giving visits from college with no warnings. And on top of all of that, she has to live in a world where Steve Rogers could survive sleeping in an icicle for seventy years and Thor, a Norse Mythology, lived in the flesh.

And none of this helps with the fear Salene has. Fear stemmed from a treacherous walk home that has left the girl different, physically and mentally. And she was too scared to do anything about it. Salene could swear the universe was keeping her on her toes for a reason, but every day, that reason seemed to be the sadistic pleasure derived from torturing a teenage girl. At least Satan seems to think so.

But on the bright side, Tony Stark seemed to see some sort of good coming form a demonic possession.

────── ψ──────

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮MONSTER!"𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎!"╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
MONSTER!
"𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎!"
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-