ix. | shoot at me

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER NINE!
𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

╭-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╮CHAPTER NINE!𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊╰-°—✞—˚✧ ψ ✧˚—✞—°-╯

────── ψ──────

SALENE NEVER FELT is more out of place than when she set foot into the party of Liz Allen in one of her normal outfits. She didn't realize that she would feel more and more out of place the further she went in but it seemed to melt away when she saw Liz a few feet away who also seemed happy to see the girl there. Salene let out a sigh of relief and walked over, a smile slowly growing on her face.

"Wow," Liz spoke, "I don't think I ever saw you smile before, it's nice." Salene felt her brows scrunch up in confusion but the smile never left, her face seemed to heat up as well.

"Uh, thanks," Salene responded, looking around at the party. No one was staring at her. Everyone was too preoccupied with the music and their friends. Salene realized that the anxiety was just Lucifer and she had nothing to fear.

Salene watched the people mingle, Liz was talking to her with a few of her friends when there was a crash of something that sounded expensive from the other room. Liz groaned and Salene watched as she quickly walked off, leaving Salene to walk over to the island in the kitchen. MJ was there, wearing a dress with a tee-shirt on underneath.

On anyone else, Salene would have cringed, but the way MJ wore it she felt the urge to dress the same way.

"I like your new look, very expressive," Mj spoke up as she looked around the cabinets for the bread.

"Uh, thanks, the drinks are in the fridge right, or is there a cooler?" Salene asked and Mj looked around.

"Fridge," Mj answered and Salene walked around the girl and opened it up, smiling at the two-liter of Dr. Pepper and pouring herself a drink. She spun around as she left everything how she found it before standing herself next to Mj. She sipped her drink as she watched the people who came and left and who would run into the swarm of dancing teens when a different song would come on.

She also noticed when Peter Parker and Ned Leeds entered the party. Salene straightened up at the sight of them as they looked around. Peter only glanced at Salene for a few seconds before Liz approached the two. She watched the girl interact with the two nerds before another crash resounded, making Salene feel frustrated for the high school students.

Peter looked back to where Salene was and she panicked as she noticed him walking over to her. She never would have that that it would be Flash Thompson that would save her.