Hanging...with the Squad: Chapter 3

Hi!

———————————————————————————

Waking up in the morning(thinking about so many thing- sorry) next to the most beautiful girl in the world was a blessing, and I wanna do it more often.

I woke up pretty early it was 9 a.m. so I decided to stay in bed a little longer. I checked my social media and went on tiktok what felt like 10 minutes was actually two hours. Now there is a Billie waking up next to me.

She stirred for a couple minutes before her eyes fluttered open. "goodmorning beautiful." I said in my raspy voice.

She smiled and mumbled a goodmorning back. "C'mon we gotta get up." I told her and stood up.

Walking over to my closet I picked an outfit for today and went to the restroom to shower. I did my morning routine and when I stepped out the restroom Billie was asleep.

Shaking my head I walked over to her "Bil can you get up and ready?"I asked her in a pleading tone. She murmured some incoherent words and finally got up, getting her stuff she went to the restroom.

I decided to wait for her before going down to the little rascals in my house. She came back into my room looking more awake.

I smiled at her,she smiled back. We made our way out of my room, down the stairs, and into my living room. These bitches were watching tv all cuddled up, it was kinda cute. Kinda.

"goodmorning" I greeted them. I got a mix of goodmornings from the gays and made my way into the kitchen. Billie and Milo went to sit down with the rest.

"So what do y'all wanna eat?" I asked them. Of course not all of them gave me good answers because Dallas said "pussy."

"Really Dallas." all she did was shrug and go back on her phone. "What I haven't had sex in like... a month, a bitch bout to die." she responded dramatically. It got real quiet until they all started to laugh.

Rolling my eyes because now I'm craving some pussy, like damn Dallas you didn't have to remind me. I got my phone out and started to order food from different places. Once I was done I went over to the living room sitting in my fluffy rug. Milo came over to me and put his head on my lap.

"Alright I ordered some food Avery and Soph will be here soon and I'm gonna vlog some shit for today." I informed them "obviously Billie it's your choice if you wanna be on it or in the background I know you love to tease your fans, but your choice." I told her.

She nodded and we continued to talk. There was a knock at the door and Dallas and Maihua rushed to the door. They were all squealing until they opened the door revealing Avery and Soph.

Their smiles dropped but they soon returned and hugged. They walked in and I hugged them both. "They are waiting for the food." I informed them slightly laughing at their behavior.

They nodded in understanding and introduced themselves to Billie. "Hey Case, can I take Milo home?" Mia asked me.

"Listen Mia, I love you but no...that's my baby." I told her sternly so she understood but also playfully because I know she was joking.

She pouted but stopped when I said "I can let him sleep with you while you're here though." to which she nodded vigorously. I rolled my eyes and then there was another knock at the door, Ag went to open it this time.