Billie's Birthday: Chapter 20

CAN SHE LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!😳 LIKE FUCK 😩
Let's get into it. 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻
————————————————
"BABY...move I'm not telling you what I got." I tried to push Billie off of me. She wasn't budging.

"MAMA MAGGIE come get your daughter." I yelled making Billie groan. "Billie leave her alone." Maggie yelled back.

"She might not hit you but I will." I said finally pushing her off. "Go ahead." She sassed back.

I stood up making her run away. She hid behind a confused Finneas. "Come here, no te voy a pegar." (I'm not gonna hit you) I imitated my mother when she told me she wouldn't hit me.

I always ended up getting the biggest whooping of my life. I wouldn't actually hit Billie, we all know we're playing around. "Ok stop playing and let's eat." Patrick said as Billie finally came out from behind Fin.

Billie sat on my lap. I kissed her shoulder while Maggie gave us our plates. "Thank you." We said simultaneously. "Your welcome."

We ate as Billie still sat on my lap my arm around her waist. Maggie and I planned her Birthday party, it took three months to plan the whole thing. We're proud of it.

"I'm gonna give you my present now, stay here." I tapped her thigh, as we finished eating. She got off so I can stand up and go over to my car to get her presents.

I got the boxes and went back inside seeing everybody still at the table. Billie stood back up so I could sit down and she could sit on my lap again.

"Ok here you go." I gave her one box. It was the chain gold chain I got her with my initial. "Awe baby I love it, thank you." She cooed looking at it.

I gave her the other box. It's a ring that fits on her middle finger with diamonds all around it. "Holy fuck, babyyy." She pouted. The grin on my face never left, seeing my girlfriend happy is all I ever want.

"I want you to wear them today." I whispered in her ear. "Can you put the chain on?" She gave it to me. I clipped it at the back. "You look so pretty." I hugged her waist swaying us a little to the sides.

"I have to go get ready. You do too." I said softly. "Nooo don't leave." She whined. "I have to go to the venue and you also have to get ready." I repeated and slapped her bare thigh a little.

"I'll see you in a couple hours." I tried to convince her to get off. With a huff she finally got off. She turned to leave to her room before I caught her waist and spun her around so she faced me.

"I love you. I'll see you in a few hours love." I hugged her one more time before giving her a kiss and heading out the door. I swerved the cameramen that were in my way and winked at the camera on my way out the door. Thankfully I can wink without looking like a dumbass.

I convinced Maggie to let me check on the venue for her so she can relax and help Billie get ready and bond with her now 19 year old daughter.

I drove to the place to make sure everything was perfect. "So do you have the playlist?" The DJ came up to me. "Uh yeah hold on." I was signing something.

"Alright come with me. I want this to be played and if someone suggests something, come ask me. I don't want a lame party." I said making him nod.

"I'll be sitting over there most of the time. If I'm not there I'm where the food's at." He nodded again as I pointed to where I was gonna sit.

Billie and I made a playlist for her party. It took longer than it had to and it has over 200 songs. I'm sure not all of them will be played.

After checking everything I went back home to change. The party starts in an hour and I need to get ready. I took a shower and now I'm standing in my closet looking around for something to wear.