Spooky: Chapter 16

Hello!
Just for entertainment, have this.
Tw: a little spooky and mentions of blood.
——————————————

It's been a week and the baby...moves. This is why I didn't want that shit. It only moves around Fin and I so Billie thinks we're crazy. Listen I love scary things but there's a line and that line is when shit starts happening in real life.

To make everything worse they're dragging my Mexican ass to an abandoned asylum in the middle of the woods. (lets pretend that exists if it doesn't in Cali) They said I have no choice, which is bullshit to me. I think they want me to die.

Finneas drove us here. It is 9 p.m., also their idea to come here late. What is wrong with them. I'm currently contemplating whether or not this is real. It feels real but at the same time it doesn't.

We slowly walked up to the front entrance. The whole building looks like it was gonna fall any second. Claudia was the only sane person so she stuck to my side. I don't know why, as soon as I hear something I'm gonna run. We let the siblings lead the way.

We walked through the lobby where there are papers on the floors and cabinets were open. There was dry blood on the walls along with writing. Using the flashlights from our phones to see I gagged at the blood. "Can we go now?" I whispered to the siblings at the front.

They shushed me and continued walking down the dark halls. The fact that this shit was an asylum makes everything worse. At this point I've accepted my fate. I'm dying tonight. At least I'll be famous, catch me on the news.

We slowly turned a corner finding a mannequin making us all jump and Claudia scream. "Hell no." I turned to go back because why do they have a fucking mannequin here? Once I saw how dark it was I turned back around to continue walking with the other three.

Only to find them gone. Poof. They're not there anymore. Where did they go? I don't know. Wish I knew. "Great what do I do now." I sighed. The hall had doors, but they were all closed I'm sure if one opened I would hear.

I looked around making sure a Demogorgon didn't come and eat me. As I was looking left I heard a door to my right open slowly. Oh no. I turned my head to where I heard the noise. I was right the door opened.

I was scared so my breathing became a little quicker. Where the exit? Calling out for them would never work so I stood there doing nothing but staring at the door to see if something came out.

The door started opening and closing. "What?" It opened and closed faster. "What do you want from me?"  It kept moving. "Oh you want me to go inside?" I caught on. The door opened more. I guess that means yes. "I'm sorry but I'm not going. You wanna see me, come out." I crossed my arms.

"You got me fucked up where the exit dude?" I looked around. Out came a girl with black long hair carrying the baby Billie had bought. "Oh hell nah." I moved away as she got closer. "You made him upset, stop cussing." She told me making a bottle appear and feeding it.

"Oh and stop flashing us." She said annoyed. "Tuh you wished I flashed you. Turn the lights on if you don't want me using my phone." As soon as I said that the lights turned on. "Thanks." She nodded.

"Why are you here?" She asked tilting her head. "Some white kids dragged me here and I lost them. I promise I didn't wanna disturb you or anything." I said. "You're good." She eyed me up and down. Awe no we gotta go.

"So what am I supposed to do now?" I asked unsure. She shrugged as Chucky finished its bottle. It looked at me and smirked. What the actual fuck? "He said you were a bad girl." The girl informed me.

"Well...aww now I won't get any Christmas presents from Santa." I pouted sarcastically. She put the thing down and it started walking towards me. I sighed. "Jack Casper Blade stop walking before I stick a blade in your head." I said sternly. He stopped walking. HA!