Eden: Chapter 5

Hello!
———————————————————————————

My brother is dropping off Eden today. Eden is my 4 yr old nephew. Now I don't like kids, but Eden is cool and well behaved. That was the only reason why I agreed to babysit him for 3 days while his parents are having the time of their lives without a kid.

It's been a week and a half since I have seen Billie. We have only texted and called each other since we've been busy. I think she will have some free time soon so I'm excited to see her. Currently though I'm cleaning my apartment because it was very much needed and cleaning when nobody tells you to is actually enjoyable.

Aiden was laying on my couch like a starfish talking about the dick appointment he had yesterday. I stopped listening whenever he started to tell me the details. "Aiden...Aiden...AIDEN I don't wanna know all of the positions he fucked you in." I said once he finally stopped talking.

"I think you're just jealous." he said in a sing-song voice. I was gonna answer back when we heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see my brother with his wife and kid. I hugged them and let them in. We caught up with our lives I brought Billie up into the conversation.

"Do you think maybe-" my brother asked before I cut him off. "I don't know maybe." After talking for a couple hours it was time for them to go. We said our goodbyes and it was now just me and Eden.

*Aiden walks out of restroom*

And Aiden.

iMessages
Bil💚

Casey
Casey
Case

Yes Billie, what's up?

Wanna meet the parents
Fin and Claudia will also be there

I would actually love to but Eden and Aiden are here

Well bring them🙄

Girl-
At least make sure they're ok with it first
Don't wanna intrude

Fine
They said it was ok

Time?

6

Ok see you soon

Kk 😁

———————————

"Wanna go to Billie's?" I asked Eden and Aiden. "Yeah my d appointment cancelled on me... he wasn't even cute so I'm not too butt hurt about it." Aiden said rolling his eyes.

I snickered because I know he was butt hurt but decided to not say anything because Eden is here. "Who's Billie?" Eden asked tilting his head. "It's a girl I'm talking to." I responded. "Sure."

It was already 4 so I decided to get ready and be there a little earlier than the time Billie told me.