Christmas: Chapter 21

HOLY FUCK SHE SERVED THATS MY BABYYYYYYYY! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK. I COULDN'T BREATHE😳 ❤️🧡🤍💜💗
————————————

"Ok hear me out." I put my hands out as they all looked at me attentively. We are currently debating what to do for Christmas.

"Y'all open presents on the morning of the 25th right?" They all nodded. "Ok, this year can we open them at midnight." I suggested. "Y'all can say no." I continued as I sipped my water.

Billie was playing with the rings on my fingers. "Can you elaborate, what would we do on the 25th?" Patty asked kinda confused.

"Alright so we can have like a chill Christmas, just us. Cook dinner the 24th and stay up till midnight to open the presents and in the morning we make breakfast and watch movies or whatever." I shrugged.

Not me planning everything. Nobody's complaining though. "That's sounds fun." "Yeah." "Sure." They all agreed. I looked at Billie who was still playing with my rings, looking at my lap.

She's sad that we have less than a month together before I leave to film for the movie. "Hey stop thinking about it." I lifted her chin with my index finger. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"It's ok." I pecked her lips before pulling her into me while her head rested on my shoulder. I got tickets for Billie to come to New York with me for a week before she goes on tour.

That's her Christmas present. It hurt me seeing her so sad, so Maggie and I sat with her managers in order to get the dates right. I also bought her a pearl necklace.

She told me she wanted one so I got it for her. When I was shopping for the necklace, I accidentally went into the Nike store and bought her shoes too. I didn't mean to. I promise. It just happened.

*time skip to the 24th of December 3 p.m.*

"I can't believe you said no to the matching Christmas outfits." Billie complained while we were all in the kitchen cooking.

"I can't believe you wanted to wear that monstrosity." My eyes widened. Billie wanted us all to wear those 'Christmas plaid jammies', but I told her no until she finally let it go yesterday.

She even wanted the dogs to wear them. My babies are not wearing that horrendous outfit. She grumbled something under her breath so no one could hear.

I ignored her. "Finneas, how the fuck do you burn water?" I asked when I saw what he did. "Maggie why didn't you pass your skills down to your kids." I turned to her.

"At least we can sing goodly." Billie said smugly. "Baby...me too." I replied in the same tone making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Also I think you said that wrong." I told her. She stuck her tongue out at me while I shook my head. "Homeschooled kids." I mumbled and glanced at Billie. She punched my arm playfully.

Maggie continued cooking with Patrick and Claudia while Fin, Bil, and I started making cookies.

"Finneas, they're supposed to be little balls." Billie grumbled as she redid what Fin messed up. "Don't even say it dude." I glared at him when he smirked and opened his mouth.

Soon the food was ready and we each got a plate with what we wanted. We went around the table saying embarrassing things that happened to us.

"That's funny. I imagine 2 year-old Casey laying on the floor with a huge tv on top of her." Claudia laughed. "Is that why you have a scar in between your eyebrows." Billie asked as she rubbed the scar with her thumb.

I nodded at Billie's question as I mugged Finneas and Claudia, because they were still laughing. Their laughter increased, making Billie join with her hyena laugh. Maggie, Patrick, and I continued eating slowly, thinking in the back of our heads if they were okay.