Moving Out Moving In: Chapter 36

She's hot...but the drooling 😭😭I love her tho👀
————————————————

"A little to the left. Right. No, jesus, left. The other left. God dammit that's fine thank you." Billie groaned. I leaned against the doorway as the movers left to grab more stuff.

"I don't know why you didn't just listen to me. It's like I'm never even here." I said making her turn to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just gonna tell them to put it wherever and then we can move it." She said coming over to me.

I hummed. "We?" I raised an eyebrow. "Fine, you, but I'll cheer you on from the sides with Nat." She grinned.

"Sounds good to me." I wrapped my arms around her waist, hers going around my neck.

-

I flopped on the bed panting. "You did amazing sweetie." Billie teased as she sat next to me on our huge bed.

Nat jumped on my stomach making me grunt. "Nat, baby please stop." I told her. She stopped bouncing on top of me and flopped on my chest with a dramatic sigh.

I wrapped my arms around her little body. This seems surreal. I have my dream home, which I bought with Billie a couple months ago.

I moved out of the apartment, it was a very bittersweet moment for me. Billie also moved into the new house.

"You looked hot moving all of the furniture." Billie whispered while playing with my curls. "Did I?" I said seductively as my eyes looked into hers.

She hummed in response and pecked my lips. "Very hot, might I add." She shoved her tongue in my mouth.

"Eww what the fuck." I chuckled. "What?" She asked innocently. "Don't do that." I said wiping my chin because she left saliva on it.

She smirked before laying next to me. Nat played with her stuffie at the end on the bed.

"I love the house." Billie broke our comfortable silence. "I do too." I replied softly.

"Is this our forever home?" She asked shyly. I smiled extremely wide. "It is." I said, she matched my smile.

"Let's test out the bed." She jumped and smirked at me. I nodded in agreement before taking Nat to her room.

I put her to sleep before walking back to our room. I climbed into bed and we cuddled and took a nap.

*three days later*

"The bed works great." Billie stretched as we woke up from yet another nap. I hummed, tucking my head further in the bed sheets.

"Wake up, our friends are coming in an hour." Billie said smacking my ass. "Bitch that hurt." I rubbed my ass.

"It was supposed to." She chuckled, getting off the bed. "Now get up c'mon." She dragged me out of bed.

"Ugh- todo yo todo yo." I kicked 'rocks' while looking down. (Basically saying she does everything, also if you understand that reference I love you)

"Stop whining." She rolled her eyes. "I hope your eyes get stuck, and we slept for...thirty minutes." I looked at my phone. That's not enough.

"Well you should've moved the furniture faster." Billie said teasingly. "I should've forced the 'hey mamas' to move my furniture, I'm exhausted." I complained as we walked downstairs.

We bought more things these past couple of days and I had to move them, which caused nap time to be shorter than other days. At least we finished furnishing the house.