Wedding: Chapter 40

Hey hoes!!😃how are you?
————————————

"Dude, no because I don't even like cake." I said to Fin. "Me either." He shrugged.

"Then why did you suggest that?" I scrunched my face in confusion.

"Because I hadn't said anything in a while." He defended himself. "Well you should of kept it that way." I retorted.

He flipped me off and stuck his tongue out. "Ouu look Mama Maggie." I pointed accusingly at her son.

"Finneas stop doing that and shut up." She told him. He looked back at me offended while I snickered.

"Stop acting like children." Billie raised her voice a little. We mumbled a 'sorry' and shrunk into our seats a bit.

Billie has been stressed about everything. I'm trying my best to lift some weight off her shoulders, but she's stubborn.

I know acting like a child with her brother wasn't helping but we were just having fun...something I think she temporarily forgot how to do.

Getting married right now was a hard decision but we wanted to do this before going on tour again.

We sat in a circle for a couple more hours making last minute touches before the wedding in two weeks.

"And...were done." Maggie cheered. I saw Billie relax and slump back into the couch.

"Natty, go cuddle with mommy." I whispered in her ear. She happily obliged and sat on Billie's lap.

She instantly smiled and hugged her back. "What is this for?" She cooed at our daughter.

"Mama told me to make you feel better because you were sad." Nat said and kissed her cheek.

Billie pouted and looked at me. "Thank you." "No problem love." I stood up and sat next to her.

She rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you." "I love you too princess." I kissed her temple.

"No I'm princess." Nat pouted. "You are, I'm sorry, but I can't call mommy that?" I tilted my head.

"Nuh uh." She shook her head. "Why?" "Because I said so." She challenged.

"We'll that's not a good reason, so I think imma keep going." I challenged back.

"Meanie." She crossed her arms and climbed off Billie's lap, running over to Patrick.

"She's snitching." Billie said as we saw her pointing and glancing at us. "Yup." I propped my feet up on the coffee table and leaned back.

Billie straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my body. "I need a nap." She mumbled against my neck.

"Go to sleep baby." I stroked her hair with one hand and her back with the other one, lulling her to sleep.

-*wedding dayyyy*-

"Mama." "Yes Nat, what's up baby." I crouched down to her level.

"I don't wanna wear da dress." She mumbled. "Can you tell me why baby?" I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I don't know. I just don't want to. I don't like it." She looked down and played with the hem of her shorts.

"Hey look at me." I lifted her chin. "I knew you wouldn't." I smiled.

"So wear this." I got a little suit that matches mine. The gasp and squeal that escaped her mouth shocked me.

"Do you like it?" I asked with a grin. "Yes, I love it mama thanks youuu!" She exclaimed loudly and gave me a hug.