Album : Chapter 38

Hello!! 😃
Look at this hot picture I found😏😏🔪
————————————
June 30, 2021
Yea I changed the date what abt it🙄🤚

"Aht aht aht, give it back." I beckoned the one year old to return my shit.

She tried to waddle away but I scooped her up before she could, successfully taking away the object before she could eat it.

"What's going on?" Billie asked as she walked into the kitchen in a nothing but an oversized shirt.

"Nothing." I said quickly and put the thing in my pocket. She looked at me suspiciously but shrugged it off.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I questioned. Today is album release day.

She grinned really fucking hard at me and started rambling about how excited she is.

I just stared at her getting lost in all of her features. "Bub are you listening?" She pouted.

"I'm sorry love, you're just very pretty." I hugged her as an apology. She hugged back and giggled. (😃)

"Now let's eat so you can get your nails done." I kissed her cheek and gave her breakfast.

"Awe thank you for making me food baby." She cooed and pecked my lips.

"Anytime love, do you know what you're gonna do for your nails?" I asked, grabbing her left hand and playing with her nails while she ate with the other one.

"Yeah I was looking for ideas and decided to do different shades of brown going from the darkest on my pinkie and lightest on my thumb." She spoke up after chewing her food.

"That's gonna look so pretty babe." I lifted her hand up to my lips and gave the back of her hand a gentle kiss.

"Mama." Nat whined from under my legs. "What's up?" I looked at her. She lifted her hand up for me to see, with a cute pout on her face.

I picked her up, setting her on my lap and kissed her hand just like I kissed Billie's. She giggled. "Fank you." And climbed off my lap to go play.

I smiled as she went to go pet the dogs. "I love her." Billie smiled and held my hand again. "I love her too." I gave her hand a little squeeze.

-

"You look hot baby." I complemented as they finished doing Billie's hair and makeup. "Thanks." She grinned showing me her hands.

"They turned out so good baby." I kissed both of her hands. "The outfit is...something." I said, staring.

"I looks good, huh?" She grinned at me. "You look amazing." I brushed my fingertips over her chest, enjoying as she started getting goosebumps under my touch.

She shivered a bit, making me smirk and stop teasing her. Not now. She whined, but stopped when I glared at her.

We climbed into the car and made our way to the party.

Billie bounced in her seat the whole ride there. Her bouncing made Nat bounced, so I had two cute little bouncing babies.

My girlfriend jumped out of the car to do a cute little photo shoot before everything started.

People started piling in. Billie was around somewhere talking and taking pictures with Claudia.

I on the other hand was with my parents and daughter. "Wait but what if you don't want to?" Patrick asked me confused.

"You have to, it's the only right way." I responded making him nod in understanding.

We continued having a conversation with Nat putting her extremely necessary input every now and then.