Halloween Party: Chapter 17

Hello!
TW: pedo and slight sexual assault.
I was having a moment. 😅
This is all over the place.
———————————————

"You want me to do it for you." I asked Billie as she held the ugly baby we bought two weeks ago. We convinced her to burn it because burning things is fun.

She shook her head taking a deep breath. She threw it in and we watched as the plastic melted looking less like an ugly baby by the second. I cheered from joy in my head as my face remained neutral to not show Billie my happiness.

She watched it burn with a small pout on her face. It was adorable. Once it finished burning we properly put out the fire and went to get ready for the party. Billie wanted us to surprise each other with our outfits.

We're not dressing up as anyone we're just dressing up to look nice...at a small party...at her house. We set everything up so it looks nice and spooky.

I went home to get ready, and let me tell you I look hot as fuck. I decided to take Vander to make a more badass entrance. We invited 20 people and gave no dress code, like I said just a couple of friends.

When I got there I saw Maggie and Patrick outside talking. "Hello, I'm here." I walked up to them with a grin. "Hey sweetheart, Billie is still getting dressed." She pointed to the front door with her wine glass. "Damn you started without me." I acted offended.

She shrugged taking a sip. "Have fun." I waved before opening the door and heading inside. "Casey!" Claudia and Finneas cheered. A few of their friends were also here. I greeted them and talked to Fin and Claudia for a while.

"Guys I'm gonna go see Billie." I excused myself. They nodded, with that I made my way to her room. I knocked on her door. "Are you ready my love?" "Ahh hold on I need to put my shoes on." She panicked a little.

I chuckled and leaned against the wall waiting for her to put her shoes on. "Ok, I'm ready." I heard her take a deep breath. I stood in front of the door watching it slowly open. There stood my beautiful girlfriend in her outfit.

 There stood my beautiful girlfriend in her outfit

(I'm proud of this😌 It took me 30 minutes)

"You look beautiful, darling." I grinned pulling her into a hug. When we pulled away I saw her rosy cheeks. I wrapped my hand behind her neck and pulled her into a sweet passionate kiss. "I almost took it all off and put on some sweats." She told me once we parted.

"You look hot." She complemented eyeing me up and down making me smirk. "Thank you love. C'mon let's go enjoy tonight." I grabbed her hand as we made our way to the living room.

We sat on the couch in front of Fin and Claudia. We talked as more people walked in. Soon everyone was here. Some were dancing and drinking, others were talking and drinking.

I'm not gonna lie the people dancing looked a little stupid but that's a secret between you and I. "I'm gonna go get drinks. Y'all want anything." I offered tapping Billie's bare thigh as I stood up.