New York: Chapter 23

Hello!
—————————————

"You're not taking that are you." I asked Billie as she was packing very unnecessary things. "I need it." She simply said.

I looked at her blankly. She huffed taking it out of her suitcase and putting it back. "Can I at least get my back blown out before I come back and start tour?" She pleaded.

"Darling that was already happening. I'll make sure you remember the person who took your ability to walk." I patted her head and zipped up her suitcase. "The one and only who will ever do that." She mumbled. "Damn right."

"I'm gonna go take this to the car." I kissed her head and left her room to do what I said. I gave the suitcase to our chauffeur so he can put it with mine at the back.

I walked back inside to see Maggie hugging her daughter. They broke apart and she walked up to me giving me a very comforting hug.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said sadly. "I'm gonna miss you more." I tightened my hold a little before letting go reluctantly.

"Stay safe, I can't wait to see the movie." Patrick said giving me a side hug. Finneas also hugged me and said he was gonna miss me before he said bye to his sister.

Billie's bodyguard opened the car door. I let Billie go first. Sully sat in the passengers seat and we were on our way to the airport.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm going to be in a movie. It seems surreal to me and I feel like one day I'll wake up and it's all gone.

I'm afraid that one day I'll wake up and be 15 again and living with my parents. What if I never moved to LA? What if I never met Finneas? I wouldn't be dating Billie.

We checked in and did everything you do before hoping into a plane. The author has never been in one and didn't want to research. She said this is what you get.

We're waiting for our flight to be called. Billie has her head tucked into my chest so she's not recognized...that much. Someone will always spot my little highlighter.

They finally called for us. We boarded the plane, I bought us first class tickets for safety reasons. I felt like buying a jet would've been too much, so I stuck with first class.

"Why don't you go to sleep, love?" I suggested. "You should go to sleep too." She held my hand. "I can't sleep on planes, don't worry. I know you're tired, so go to sleep."

*time skip to airbnb*

"I thought we were staying at a hotel." Billie said, confusion laced in her voice. "Hotels are gross and I'm staying here for a while Bil." I said and laced our hands together.

I was nice enough to get Sully his own so we don't disturb him as much when we stay up at night doing some unholy things.

All I get to do for now is settle in and enjoy my girlfriend which is what I did tonight. "Your gonna milk me dry." Billie panted as she came down from her third orgasm.

"That's the goal." I whispered kissing her neck. In a matter of seconds she was knocked out next to me. I chuckled before standing up and carefully cleaning her thighs and stomach.

Tomorrow we're meeting Zendaya and the rest of the cast and I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out inside. We're just gonna hang out and bond.

*next day*

"You don't mind if I'm clingy this whole week right?" Billie clung to my arm as we walked to the car. "No baby I love when you're clingy." I kiss her forehead and she smiles.