You Dont Love Me Anymore: Chapter 15

Hello!
Forgot to mention but Billie's boot was removed a little before Mia came over.
——————————————

"So what are we doing for Halloween?" I asked looking around the table to see them shrug. We finished eating breakfast at the O'Connell/Baird residence, and now we're just chatting.

"I don't know but I definitely don't wanna go outside to see all the little Billie's running around asking for candy." Billie expressed making us laugh. "We could just have a small party with friends and family here play games and make food." I shrugged looking around for confirmation.

"Ouu yeah we could buy some alcohol." Finneas said excited. I high fived him liking that idea. "You drink?" Maggie asked shocked. My eyes widened, I forgot she was here.

"Uhm...yea, but rarely and I don't drink a lot when I do." I explained slowly scared to see if this is where she kicked me out of her house. She nodded in understanding and agreed to Fin's idea suggesting we get some wine for her and Patrick.

Halloween was in two weeks meaning we should hurry up.

We kept planning what we were gonna do making me excited because I've never celebrated Halloween. Finneas, Billie, Claudia, and I will go get the stuff we need so that we're ready. Deciding to go tomorrow because we didn't wanna go out today, we lounged around the house.

Billie got mad at me and stormed to her room locking the door. What did I do this time? Seconds later I got a notification she went live. Sighing I clicked on it to see what she was saying. "Casey doesn't love me anymore, she said it...to my face." She expressed sadly, pouting slightly at the camera. I rolled my eyes at her being dramatic.

"I just needed to let you know...you know?" She continued.

Casey_Gray- I didn't say that you're just being a brat
user_1- first fight?👀
billieboob- no stop, I don't like seeing my parents fighting
bilscoochie- say some right now 😔

"Hey Claudia." I called making her turn to me from where she was on the couch. "Do you have a bobby pin?" She dug through her purse handing it to me. "You're really gonna pick the lock?" Fin asked amused.

I shrugged "If she doesn't open the door then yeah." "How do you know-." He started before I cut him off putting my index finger to my lips and shushing him. I walked down the hall to her room, still on the live.

I knocked softly "Can you open the door for me?" "No go away." She sassed, sighing I picked the lock successfully. I opened the door. "How did you-." "Hush, why you lying on my name?" I asked getting closer to her desk.

"I'm not lying, you said you didn't love me anymore." "I never said that." "Then what DID you say?" She crossed her arms. "I said I wouldn't date you if you were a worm." "That's the same thing." She glared.

"What would I do with you as a worm? Feed you rotten food and shit?" I chuckled. She rolled her eyes "I would still be me just a worm." She stated. "Am I supposed to carry you everywhere?" "Yes you are." She raised her voice a little.

"Where Billie in my bra?" I said sarcastically. "I wouldn't mind." She shrugged turning back to the live. I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"Where did you even get that from? And please don't say tiktok." I raised an eyebrow. I bent down a little and wrapped my arms around her from the back since she was sitting down. An idea popped into my head. "Wait so if you were a worm and I cut you in half I would have two Billie worms." She gave me a confused look. "What?" I asked innocently.

She shook her head seeming to be over this. I smiled and kissed her cheek before going to sit on her bed scrolling on my phone.

I let the attitude slide because she's on her period. Like usual she's listening to music and singing the lyrics softly while feeling herself.

I got distracted from my phone. She flipped her hair and noticed me looking at her making her smile softly. I mouthed an 'I love you' making her smile widen.

I kept admiring her deciding to take a video and post it on my story. It was like three seconds long. I captioned it 'look at her fine ass' mentally laughing at myself.

I guess I was smiling too hard because Billie asked "What are you smiling at?" As soon as she said that I turned my phone off and stopped smiling. She raised her eyebrows.

Damn I just realized how bad that looked. "Oh shit." I muttered and showed her the video. She blushed and asked for a kiss. She said bye-bye to the live and we went back to her bed.

She was gonna go to our regular cuddling position. "No, lay down." I put my hand on her chest and laid her down. I rested my head on her boobs making her laugh. "They're comfy." I defended. "And stop laughing they move too much." She didn't listen, she continued laughing.

I sucked my teeth and bit her tit, she gasped. "What was that for?" I could hear the pout in her voice. "You didn't listen, now shh I'm tryna take a nap." I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep with Billie running her hands through my hair. My head on her right boob and my right hand on the other one.

*next day at the store, Halloween shopping*

"We're not getting that." I told Billie. "Why, he's so cute." She pouted. "There's nothing cute about it." "You're wrong, and it's he/him." She deadpanned.

"Finneas come get your sister." I called out for him. "What wrong?" He came to the aisle we were in. "Look." I pointed to the thing in her arms. "Billie, ew what the fuck, put that shit back." Fin said disgusted. "No." She continued looking around.

She really has a fake Halloween baby in her arms. It's skin is gray and it has scars like that shit went through war. It looks like it's rotting too. We continued to argue until a lady passed through the aisle.

"I'm not with her." I turned around. "Me either let's go." Finneas and I left to get stuff we actually needed. Claudia and Billie stayed behind somewhere.

I gasped "Look it, it's freaking bats. I love Halloween." Finneas dropped to the floor laughing while I admired the bats chuckling. I grabbed some and put them in the cart. The same lady walked by. "I'm not with him either." I left him there rolling.

I found everything we needed so I had to find where the rest were. I found them where the masks were. "Billie put it down." I said referring to the ugly baby. She pouted again. "Nah put it down." I said not wanting to give in at her adorable expression. "No I want him. His name is Jack Casper Blade." "Not the government. What kinda name is that?" I expressed.

"Will buying that make you happy?" I gestured to the thing disgusted. "Yes." She grinned. "Fine. Let's go." We payed for the stuff and went to the car. If I have nightmares we all know who to blame.

"I think we forgot something." Claudia announced. I thought about it before making a turn into the right direction. "We forgot the alcohol." I said. A series of 'ohs' came from them.

After we got the drinks which wasn't a lot just; 2 bottles of tequila, 2 bottles of vodka, 4 bottles of red wine, and 2 24 pack of beers. Like I said not too much. We also got some other drinks to mix.

After we got back to their house Maggie had cooked something for dinner. Billie's baby was sitting on the couch. I think she's gonna carry it around. It gives me Chucky vibes, that's it's name for me. Billie promised me she's gonna get rid of it as soon as Halloween passes.

I don't understand why she even wanted it. I do know that it's gonna be a long two weeks.

————————————
We have entered spooky season. I don't celebrate Halloween though.
I kinda hate this chapter too, but it's fine. I hope the next chapter is longer. We'll see.

*forehead kiss* 😚

1416 words