Claudia's Vlog: Chapter 29

Hello!
How are you?
——————————

There's two months left of tour and we are bored. We're in the green room, Billie's performing in a couple hours.

Billie and Claudia were so bored that they somehow found little ball magnets. "Is it gonna stand?" Claudia pointed the camera to the floor.

Billie tossed a couple of them and look at that, it stood up. Ha. It looks like a dildo. Claudia gasped."Wow." She started flicking it making it wiggle to the sides.

I giggled a little while they laughed and Billie started to move it around now, laughing even harder. "I accidentally dropped one, and it landed like this." Billie commented.

Finneas said it looked like something making Billie's thoughts be heard. "It's like a dildo." She said casually.

I laughed quietly and looked at Maggie who sighed and shook her head in fake disappointment. Fin, Bil, and Claudia are sitting on the floor.

I didn't wanna do that, so I'm sitting next to Maggie while my head rests on her shoulder. She's on her phone doing something and I'm looking at the bozos on the floor.

"How long can you make it, let's keep adding." Claudia said. My girlfriend added a couple more and it fell to the side.

They proceeded to talk while still playing around with the ball magnets. Claudia wrapped them around her and Bil's head. They both smiled before laughing...again.

Billie smirked before pulling back making Claudia's head hit the wall behind her. We all laughed, mine being over powered by Claudia's loud one.

"Oh no dis a baby head." Billie cooed and kissed her head as she pretended to be hurt and cry. Wait do you have all the pieces?" Billie checked her hair.

"Yes." Claudia tried to separate them. My phone rang and I checked the ID caller. It was unknown and my gut told me to answer.

I sighed before standing up and moving around the people on the floor. Y'all know them? 'Cause I don't.

I went outside the green room and answered the call right before I missed it. "Hello." I was confused on who this could be.

"Casey?" I heard a very familiar voice from the other end. My jaw clenched. "What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"We want to talk to you." His masculine voice said. I scoffed. "I'm pretty busy right now." I said.

"We'll, cuando estás libre?" (When are you free) he asked, I heard the patience leaving his voice little by little.

"No se, en unos...3 meses creo." (I don't know, in...3 months I think) I said unsure. Looking around as I heard people talking down the hall.

"Just get here as fast as possible." He said no more patience in his voice. "And...why would I do that." I crossed my left arm over my chest and leaned back against the wall.

"You're gonna want to hear this." "Can you tell me over the phone?" I sighed. "You hate us that much?" He laughed bitterly.

"The fuck- yes, yes I do." I mimicked his laugh. "Please." He's begging for my presence now, just like I told him when I left.

I told him we would be in this situation, and look at us now. "Just because I don't wanna talk to you anymore. Les caigo cuando quiera." (I'll get there when I want to)

With that he said bye before hanging up. What could my sperm donor and birth giver possibly want. If it's some bullshit topic I swear imma jump off a fucking building.