Concert: Chapter 27

Hello!
Two chapters in less than 24 hours😌
Go me!
—————————

Back to Casey's POV

"Bub how should do my hair?" Billie looked up at me. We are in the green room, I surprised Billie by getting here earlier than I was supposed to.

I was talking to Finneas when she asked me that question. I looked at her with my head tilted to the right.

I though about it thoroughly with a smile on my face. I tried to make eye contact but it made her nervous.

"Do the cute little space buns. I like how most of the hair comes out and when you jump you look like you're gonna fly away." Her smile faded as I finished my sentence.

She mugged me while Finneas laughed causing me to laugh. She smacked her teeth before looking in the mirror again.

"I was serious you know, but gingies laugh made me laugh." I snickered.

She hummed as she parted her hair down the 'middle' and put her hair into cute little buns.

She came back to me and sat on my lap. We instantly wrapped our arms around each other.

Maggie walked in. "MAMA MAGGIE!!" I yelled. "Move your fat ass." I pushed Billie off and she scoffed.

"My ass is fat thank you." She muttered and crossed her arms. "Oh I know love, that's why I said it." I told her standing up and hugging her mom.

I missed her hugs. "I missed you." "Did you really miss me or did you miss annoying me?" She chuckled.

I gasped in offense. "I'm just kidding you don't annoy me. I missed you so much more." She kissed my forehead.

I laughed because I had to bend down and she had to stand on her tippy toes. Someone knocked on the door. "Yes?" Maggie questioned.

A man opened the door a little and peeked his head in. "Show starts in 10." He informed before leaving quickly.

"It's show time baby." I kissed Billie's cheek before grabbing her hand so she can get her mic on.

"I'm so excited for you to see." She grinned as we walked hand in hand to the side of the stage. She didn't let my hand go as they put her mic on.

"What's the set list?" I asked. "It's a surprise." She said in a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes but finally accepted the fact that she's not gonna tell me.

It was soon time for her to go out. "Have fun baby." I hugged her. "Always." She grinned before running to the back of the stage.

Her visuals started playing before the beat to 'bad guy' dropped and she immediately started jumping.

I chuckled as her buns bounced. Both. If you know what I mean. (Lmao)

Claudia and I jumped and sing our hearts out for the whole thing. I'm pretty sure I won't have my voice tomorrow.

"Ok so this is the last song and Finneas wants to bring someone out." Billie said out of breath.

"Can we have my beautiful girlfriend Claudia come out here." Finneas gestures for her to go over to them.

She looked at me nervously. I grinned at her and pushed her up the stairs. Everyone including Maggie and I cheered for them.

"And I know you guys didn't know she was here, but my girlfriend is here." She looked over and we made eye contact.

"Baby can you come here?" She urged. I walked up the stairs with a stupid grin on my face. I walked up to her as the crowd went crazy.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, hers going around my neck. She tucked her head in my neck as she stood on her tippy toes.