The Met: Chapter 39

Hewwo! How are you!
————————————————

"Suits are a little basic, no?" Finneas turned to look at me offended. "Did I lie?" I asked. "No, that's why I'm offended." He said.

"It's ok gingey." I patted his back. "I'm just saying you could wear a dress." I shrugged. "I'm not doing that." He swatted my hand away.

"Suit yourself dude." I ended that topic. "Why don't you wear a dress?" Fin grinned at me. "Me...a dress?" I looked at him confused.

"Yeah you know, you and Billie in dresses and heels and full glam." He continued. "Did you smoke some?...without me?" I joked.

"No I'm being serious." He deadpanned. "I am too." I said in a 'duh' tone. "You literally just said that suits are boring..." he raised and eyebrow.

"So?" I made a motion for him to continue. "Wear a dress, dumbass." He said. "I agree, baby." Billie commented from the side where she was getting measured.

"Agree on which part. I'm a dumbass or I should wear a dress?" I turned to her. "Both." She simply said.

"Damn, ok. What do you think Nat, should mama wear a dress?" I kneeled in front of her. "Mhm." She hummed happily.

"Wiff spawkles." She said playing with my hair. "With sparkles?" My eyes widened. "What else?" I questioned further.

"A co'set" she pulled a curl and watched it bounce back into place. "How do you know what those are?" I picked her up.

"Mommy wear dem a wot." She pointed at Billie. "She does, and what does mommy look like?" "A goddess."

"When?" "A'ways." She smiled. "Good job baby." I set her down so that she can go get measured too.

Don't ask me how a one year old is going to the met, she's just that special. I'm gonna be honest, Nat deserves to be there more than Addison and Dixie.

She's a good actress and sings better than both of them combined.

"Your turn." Billie smiled as she walked up to me. "So what are we thinking?" The stylist asked me.

"Definitely a dress, and a corset is a must for her too." Billie answered before I could.

She turned to look at me for confirmation. "Yeah." I haven't worn a dress in years. It was just because it's not my style, but it can be for one night.

— *last fitting*

"My masculinity said bye bye." I faked sadness. "This actually looks good." I said. "So you'll wear more dresses?" Billie asked.

"That did not come out of my mouth. This is a once in a lifetime thing." I shook my head making her pout.

"Enjoy it, because I won't." I said, trying to move my legs. "Why not?" She asked.

"Because I can't move, Billie." I chuckled so she knew I was joking.

"While your out here looking like a whole Disney princess I look like..." I stopped not knowing what I wanted to say.

"You look hot." Billie said. "Yeah, I know but that's not what I meant." I examined the dress.

"I feel like my boobs are just gonna pop out and I can't breathe." I complained, for fun.

"Anyways it fits. Now can someone help me take this shit off." I laughed. Three people came and helped me.

"Thanks." I said as I stepped out of the dress and they hung it back up, so it's perfect for tomorrow.