Da Baby: Chapter 33

Hi, loves!
TW: this is ass and I hate it so much
——————————

"Why do I have to care?" I asked, not expecting an answer. Why do I care about how people feel.

Billie and I are sitting on the hotel couch, talking about everything that happened yesterday.

"How would you feel if I took her?" I asked Billie, being considerate about her feelings and thoughts.

"I love kids." She shrugged. "It wouldn't change anything. We've been dating for over a year and a baby isn't gonna change my opinions, I still wanna be with you." She paused.

"I suggest you take her a soon as possible, because your parents are assholes." She looked into my eyes with every word she said making me see that she was being dead ass.

"Ok fine. I'm hiding her from the media until she's older though." I came to the conclusion. "So you'll sign the papers tomorrow?" She asked.

I nodded. "You know at least my parents know how to name kids and didn't give her a basic ugly name." I said.

"What would be a basic name?" She questioned. "I'm not gonna say them I don't wanna offend people, but Natalia reminds me of Black Widow."

"Holy shit your right, it also seems like a very elegant name, for some odd fucking reason." She said with her eyebrows furrowed as she thought about it.

I chuckled and agreed. "Alright, let me enjoy the next couple of hours without a kid." I said.

"What are we gonna do?" Billie asked. "I'm pretty sure you know princess." I walked up to her as she was now sitting on the bed.

"You wanna use me daddy?" She looked up at me with innocent eyes. I hummed before wrapping my hand around her throat, bringing her into a bruising kiss.

-

I informed the parents I was coming over to sign papers and shit. Billie is gonna have to leave today because she has to film for some interviews.

Now listen the author doesn't wanna write about the parents and their bullshit so here's the brief explanation of what happened.

We got there and I read the papers making sure of what I was signing. There was an attorney there, making sure everything went smoothly.

Once I confirmed the papers were right, I signed them as they packed her things into the car. This baby barely has clothes and a car seat.

I let them keep most of her shit, I just took her clothes, car seat, and stroller. We stopped at the store to buy her more things.

Not too many because we have to go back to California. Billie and Nat stayed in the car with Sully.

Now Billie is leaving tonight and I have to stay here with the baby to finalize everything.

"Bye my love, I'll see you in a week." I pecked her lips and gave her a hug. I'm not going with them to the airport so I'm saying bye now.

"I'm gonna miss you, bye baby." She hugged me back. We parted the hug and she said bye to Natalia before heading out to the airport with Sully.

"Now what do I do with you?" I looked at the baby who was laying down on the bed. I decided to sit against the headboard for now.

As soon as I sat down she crawled onto my lap. Nat hugged my body with her little arms and tucked her head into my chest.

I already see that she's smart and strong because she's three months old. I couldn't do that when I was three months old.

I stroked her head while she played with my chains. I'm mentally preparing myself for her to call me mom.