Explanation: Chapter 35

Hola!
————————————

*one week time skip*

Aiden waltzed into my apartment, unannounced. "Hey bitch." He walked into the kitchen and gave me a hug.

"Dude shut up Billie is sleeping, if you wake her up imma beat your ass." I said as he went over to Nat and took her out of the high chair she was in.

"What are you doing here, it's seven in the morning." I asked looking at my phone. "I don't know, I was bored and decided to come see my cute niece." He kissed her cheek making her giggle.

I rolled my eyes before taking out ingredients to make pancakes (obv vegan🙄) "Did you eat already?" I asked.

"No. That's why I came here." He grinned at me. I smacked my teeth. "But you said- just go over there and don't bother me." I shooed him to the living room.

He turned on the tv and they watched 'Bubble Guppies' while I cooked breakfast and cut up some fruit. I finished making breakfast thirty minutes later.

I plated the food and set the table for three people before going over to the couch. "C'mon Natty let's go wake up Bil." I picked her up and set her on my hip.

She babbled as I walked up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and Billie was peacefully sleeping like a starfish. Her face was smushed into the pillow she was laying on.

She sleeps like a baby, I'm jealous. I'm a light sleeper but that was just something I picked up from having strict parents.

I set Nat beside Billie on the bed before climbing on top of her. I held myself up with my hands beside her head and inched my face close to hers so we were centimeters away.

I pecked her forehead, temple, eyelids, nose, cheeks, chin, and finally her lips. "Wake up pretty girl." My lips brushed hers.

She smiled before pecking my lips one more time and turning around. Her elbow pushed my arm making me lose my balance and plop on top of her.

I chuckled lowly in her ear as she groaned at my weight on top of her. Natty giggled before climbing on top of me, now there's two people on top of Billie.

She groaned again but wrapped her arms around me. "C'mon I made pancakes." I kissed her cheek.

I got Natalia off my back and carried her to the restroom to change her diaper. She babbled and giggled the whole time.

Billie walked in just as I finished and did her morning routine. Nat and I watched her until she was done and we walked downstairs to the table, so we can eat.

"You already ate?" I asked Aiden as his plate was completely clean. "Mhm." He put a piece of fruit in his mouth.

I sat down with Nat on my lap and Billie sat on my left. We ate and talked with Aiden as Nat tucked her head in my chest and her little hands played with my chains.

I occasionally gave Nat a piece of strawberry. Soon, we finished eating and moved back to the couch.

I put Nat on the floor so she can bond with Milo, Delta, and Shark. She would boop their noses and giggle when they huffed or sneezed.

Aiden, Billie, and I cuddled on the couch and watched a new show on Netflix. Minutes later, I felt Natalia pulling on my sweatpants and whimpering.

Still looking at the tv I picked her up and set her on my lap. She cuddled into my chest and closed her eyes.

The show finished and Aiden spoke up. "So when are you telling everyone about that little cutie." He pointed at her.

I shrugged. "I don't know, you guys wanna tell them right now?" I perked up. "It's your decision." Billie commented.