Billie: Chapter 10

Hi!
———————————

I woke up before Billie with and URGE to fucking pee. I barely made it to the damn bathroom. After doing that I got some clothes quietly and went back to the restroom. I took a shower and did my morning routine. Yesterday messed with Billie's head so today imma treat her extra good.

I took the dogs out for a quick walk and fed them. I made breakfast for Billie and went up to the room with it. I'm surprised my clumsy ass didn't drop shit. I somehow opened the door to see Billie sleeping like an angel.

I put the food down and went over to the bed. I hovered over her and started to plant kisses all over her face. She groaned fluttering her eyes open. She gave me a light smile. "Morning pretty girl." I mumbled. "Morning baby." She responded groggily.

"I made you breakfast." It took her a minute to process everything. After she did she went to the restroom and came back a couple minutes later looking more awake. I looked up from my phone and smiled at her bed head.

She sat down next to me and started eating her food. "Are you not gonna eat?" She asked. "I kinda got carried away making the food and I ate mine while cooking." I said pursing my lips and letting out a chuckle after. She nodded and continued eating.

I'm pampering Billie today, don't worry I asked Maggie if I could keep her for awhile. When she finished eating I took everything downstairs and washed it putting it where it should go. I went back to my room so we could get ready and start our day now.

I gave Billie some matching sweatpants and hoodie. She wore the same shoes as yesterday. We are going out so she can't wear anything that calls attention towards her

 We are going out so she can't wear anything that calls attention towards her

Casey's Fit^(plus some chains and rings)

"Baby." "Yes Billie." "Can you bring me my shoes?" She looked up at me with her cute little eyes and pouted slightly. I pecked her lips before going downstairs grabbing her shoes and giving them to her once I got back. I decided to take Vander today because she needs to go out.

I opened the door for Billie and she got in. I ran over to my side and got in. I rested my right hand on Billie's thigh while driving with my left. "Casey." I hummed in response. "Where are we going?" "Imma take you to go get your hair done first." I responded. "Ouu that's gonna be fun." She exclaimed wiggling in her seat.

When we got to the salon Billie told the hairdresser what she wanted and they got right to it. (Let's pretend it was private so no one could recognize her) I sat on my phone glancing up every now and then, looking at Billie and snapping a picture.

They were finally done and she looks so good, then again she always does with her fine ass. She got green roots and the rest is black. She walked up to me with an adorable smile on her face. "You look gorgeous, angel." I complemented. She blushed and thanked me before we went out to my car.

"Is there anything else you wanna do?" I asked Billie glancing at her then looking back to the road because I was driving. "Uhm...oh can we go get my nails done to match my hair." She questioned. "Of corse we can."

She told me the directions of the place where she usually gets her nails done. She got neon green nails to match her green roots just like she said. She looked so happy and somehow convinced me to get my nails done. I got mine painted black.

"Do you like them?" "Yes. thank you." "No problem mi amor, now let's go because I'm hungry." I said once we made it to the car.

We decided to get food from a vegan place. I got out and ordered, asking for it to go so we could go eat it at home.

*time skip to the house*

As soon as I opened the door I saw Milo and Delta, sitting there looking at the door, tails wagging. "Hello babies." I pet them and gave them some love before washing my hands and eating.

We finished eating and threw away our trash. I fed the dogs before going back to the couch with Billie. She rested her head on my chest with her legs over my lap. I wrapped my arms around her.

We sat there for a couple of minutes. I admired her features and noticed how her face morphed slightly every now and then. I knew she was thinking about something.

"Penny for your thoughts." I said softly to not startle her. She sighed before speaking. "I'm almost done with the album." She informed me with a smile.

"That's great baby. How has the process been?" "Ugh so much easier, I think it's gonna be my favorite thing I've ever created. I really want you to listen to it." She told me excitedly. "I'm excited to hear it." I smiled back at her. There was comfortable silence before my door was swung open by Aiden.

He stumbled in. Oh no. His dumbass is drunk. I sighed knowing what was coming. "Ugh." He groaned as he fell and didn't make it to the couch. Why he is here. I have no fucking idea. He might think this is his house. It's happened before. But then again he knows what he's doing.

"Yo you good?" I asked while standing up to help him. I put my arms around him picking him up to go sit on the couch. "Yeah...fuck." He groaned once he plopped on the couch. I sat between him and Billie.

Even though he is extremely drunk he is somehow aware of his surroundings. "Why?" I asked him because you know something bad happened when he drank THIS much.

Billie cuddled into my right side, I know she's still tired. "He called me...telling me he fucked up and wanted to meet up."he sniffed. "I mean he doesn't know he broke my heart." He sobbed while shoving his big ass head in my neck.

I sighed. Yeah his ex cheated on him a couple weeks ago so they broke up and Aiden pretended to not care and decided to hoe around. Apparently that shit didn't work.

"I understand that you're upset and I know that you loved him. I know what it feels like to be cheated on by someone who you loved but crying is useless. You might think it isn't but it is. What happened to your 'men ain't shit' quote. You know you gotta live by it too." I said.

At this point he sat up and was looking at the tv thinking about my words. "Yeah you're right." He said jumping from the couch and going over to the kitchen. He grabbed some snacks and came back sitting on my left side.

I rested my head on Billie's while she played with the rings on my fingers. "The worst part is that he heard me cry before I hung up." Aiden said scoffing and then laughing.

"Pinche pendejo." (Fucking idiot) I said shaking my head. "Bro, cállate." (Shut up) "I'm just saying the truth." "I'm tired bitch bye, I'm going to sleep." It's like 6 p.m. just so you know. He stood up and kissed my cheek. "I love you." "I love you too, I'm sorry Billie." He apologized to her for barging in. "You're good." She reassured.

He went upstairs into the guest room the dogs went behind him. A couple minutes later Billie got a call from her mom so she sadly had to go.

"Bye baby, I love you." I walked her to her car. "Bye bub, I love you." She drove off. AHHHHH I miss my girlfriend. This shit is homophobic. I walked back up into my room. I wasn't gonna sleep, it's too early so I decided to play COD with Maihua.

We played for hours until we both had to get off. I got ready for bed texting Billie goodnight before laying on my comfortable bed that feels cold without my girlfriend. I tossed and turned punching the air and huffing before forcing my eyes closed and falling into a deep slumber.

———————————
I didn't know how to end it but I'm kinda running outta ideas and chapters. 😬

1425 words