Her bestfriend: Chapter 8

Hello!

————————————

Billie invited me over to her house today telling me she wanted me to meet Zoe, her best friend. We haven't seen each other in two days and she also said she wanted cuddles so I'm getting ready to go over there.

 We haven't seen each other in two days and she also said she wanted cuddles so I'm getting ready to go over there

This the fit^

I decided to take my doggo with me because I wanted to. I got our necessities and went out into my car driving to Billie's house. Once I got there I noticed an extra car which I figured was Zoe's.

I got Milo situated before knocking on the door. I heard someone running and when the door opened I saw Zoe with a grin on her face. "Hi Casey, nice to meet you." She said extending her hand for a handshake. I accepted and said "Nice to meet you too."

" Billie talks about you a lot." she told me. I smiled. "Zoe, what the fuck dude." Billie exclaimed coming to the front door. She mugged Zoe before changing her expression turning to me.

"Hey pretty girl." I said giving her a hug. Once I was gonna pull away Billie tightened her grip making my eyebrows raise. I stepped into the house and closed the door with my foot. I let Milo go so he can play with Shark and Pepper.

"Let's go sit on the couch." I told Billie. She hummed and she was still clinging onto me. Zoe sat to my right while Billie sat on my left. She swung her legs over my lap while I rested my hands on her thighs/legs. She rested her head on my shoulder. I smile down at her and kissed her head.

"So Casey, I have some questions." Zoe said. "Shoot." I replied. Just as she was gonna speak Maggie walked over. "Hey Casey." She greeted me. "Hello Maggie how are you?" "I'm great sweetheart, how are you?" "Amazing." "I'm going to make lunch if you want to stay." "I'd love to thank you." I smiled and with that she walked into the kitchen.

"Ok go ahead." I told Zoe. She asked me basic questions with me answering them all truthfully because she is Billie's bestie.

"How many people have you dated?" She asked me. "I have dated four people before." I answered.

"Have you ever been in love?" "Yeah I have." I answered. This made Billie perk up a little. "How many times?" Zoe asked. "Two." She nodded again. "Are you cool with any of your ex's?" "Uhm yeah the last one I had Aj." I said. "How long ago did you guys date?" "2 years." "Ok that's all for now." She told me. I sighed in relief and wrapped my other arm around Billie.

"Can I use your phone?" Billie huffed tossing her phone to my right side. I stopped talking with Zoe, reaching into my pocket taking my phone out unlocking it and giving it to her. Zoe looked shocked before coming out of her trance.

We continued talking while I stroked Billie's hair while she was playing on my phone. "Girls lunch is ready." Maggie called out to us. Billie shot up from my lap and ran into the kitchen stumbling because she was wearing socks making Zoe and I chuckle.