Interviews: Chapter 11

Hi!
The time is a little off but idgaf. Also this would be her 3rd time being in Ellen, second interview though.

—————————————————

*one week time skip*

So uhm Billie sprained her ankle. Poor baby. She was doing a show and fell. Thankfully I was backstage and they didn't have to call me after Billie had a fit. I was there through everything.

Today she has an interview and I haven't really left her side so I'm coming with her. "Do you have everything?" I asked her before we left the house. "Yes." She said confidently.

"Are you sure?" "Yeah." "Check." "I already did." "Check again, Billie." I told her sternly. She doesn't have her Aquaphor, it's in my pocket. She huffed with a pout on her face when she found out she was missing something.

With a victorious smile on my face I walked over to her bed and hovered over her. I kissed her lips making her pout go away and pulled her shit out of my pocket. (Lmao ew that sounded weird, but imma leave it)

"Thank you." She sighed. "No problem, let's go." I told her. "I don't wanna walk." She complained. I sat on her bed so that she could get on my back once she did I stood up and made my way into the living room.

"Ok let's go." Maggie said once we were all there. We got in the car and drove to get some food first. Sully and I got out to get the food, coming back a couple minutes later. We ate in the car because we were a little late.

But it's Ellen so who gives a shit. She better be nice to Billie or I will beat her the fuck up. We arrived and they gave us a room. we sat down waiting for Billie to be called out for the interview.

*Billie's POV*(ahhhh this is new)

It's time for me to go out. My legs hurt so bad but I gotta suck it the fuck up and be a bad bitch. I gave Casey a peck before going out.

I greeted Ellen and sat down. "Welcome back, Billie." "Thank you, it's good to be back." I responded with a small smile. We talked about me meeting Justin at Coachella, touring, and the album. Then came the question I just KNEW was gonna come up somehow.

"Casey Lyric Gray."

"Yeah, what about her." I asked.

"She's attractive."

"She is...very." I said playing with my rings looking down.

"Are you guys dating?" There it is.

Fuck what do I say. Yes? No? Maybe? "Yea." I finally responded cheesing hella hard.

"That's amazing, how's that going, how long have y'all been dating?"

"It's going great, and we've been dating a couple weeks." I responded the smile not leaving my face.

"Is she here?"

"Uh she is, she's been keeping me sane because of this." I said pointing to my boot.

"I sprained my ankle three days ago...jumping. It was literally so stupid." I mentally cursed myself. "It was actually extremely hard walking out here without help." (She's stubborn)

"I miss my right shoe though." I said sadly. "You miss it." "I doooo." We laughed a little.

"We're gonna go to commercial break and play a game when we come back." She directed towards the camera.

They stopped rolling and Ellen asked me a question. "Do you think Casey would want to play the game with you?" She asked me.  (This is random but I wanted them both to play the game) "Ohh I don't know let me ask." I grabbed my phone which was under my thigh and called her while they set up for the game. "Hey baby, you alright. You did amazing." She praised. Ellen was looking at me waiting for an answer.