Promise: Chapter 30

Hello!!
MORE SMUT 😏😩🧴
YOUR WELCOME
——————————

I'm keeping the promise I made Billie, the only problem is that she was impatient and disrespectful.

So far she hasn't only disrespected me she also disrespected her mom and brother. On top of that she teased me every chance she got.

At that point I knew she wanted to get fucked up. She was asking for it, and look at her now.

Now, she's sitting on the hotel bed looking at her lap. "Look at me." I hovered my body over hers.

She squirmed but her gaze stayed on her lap. "You have three seconds before you can't see shit." I warned with a piece of dark purple silk behind my back.

Don't ask where I got it from, I have my ways. "3...2.." she looked up at me. I put the piece of silk beside the bed where everything else is.

My request was to be at least a floor away from her family. My wish was their command because we got it.

"Ok hear me out, I was just gonna reward you today, but-." I ran my hands up her bare thighs. She slowly started closing them at my touch.

I glared at her and forced them open. "From your behavior today you wanted to get punished like a slut. Right?" I said running my hands up her hips to massage her boobs.

She nodded. "No, use your words princess." I said sternly. "I'm sorry daddy." She whimpered out. "That's not what I told you to do, answer my question." I gritted out.

"Yes, I wanted to get punished." She whispered. "And why is that, darling?" I looked into her dilated eyes.

"Because it feels better." She quietly said and looked down. I gripped her jaw with my left hand, forcing her to look at me.

"If you touch me...I'm handcuffing you to the fucking bed. You have three strikes, I'll warn you. Now lay down." I ordered.

She quickly obeyed and laid down on the middle of the bed. "Where's the strap love?" I peppered kisses on her neck.

"B-ottom of my suitcase." She stuttered out. That's my favorite thing about these situations. Her stuttering, she only does it when we're about to do something.

Her stutter gives me a sense of pleasure. Sometimes I just ask questions to hear her mess up her words. I went over and got the purple strap that I let her keep.

I set it next to her. I'm not using it yet, I just want the display of what I'm gonna be using tonight. The main thing being Billie.

"Remember...don't touch me." I mumbled against her neck. Her arousal made her skin hot. She gripped the sheets and groaned in need.

I went in for a passionate kiss which soon turned heated and fast. My hands roamed her body as she struggled to keep her hands down.

Dominating the kiss I bit and sucked on her bottom lip for a while before pulling away. I smirked when I saw her lips were now purple.

Like I said, once again, my favorite color. Her lips are swollen now and I know it hurts but she likes it just as much as I love doing it to her.

I moved down to her neck because she's not getting anything easily tonight. Small moans escaped her mouth as I marked her neck.

I took my time as our bodies became hotter. It was time to assault her titties.

I took her left nipple in my mouth, groping the other one with my hand.

I sucked and lightly bit her nipple causing a gasp to escape her mouth.

Her hands slid into my hair and pulled tightly. Fuck I almost let it go but "Strike one Billie." I mumbled against her boob.