Mia Riley: Chapter 13

Hello!
I definitely did not run out of ideas.
——————————

*one week time skip*

Mia's coming over. It's the weekend and she told me she wanted a little break. I told her to come visit me so we could hang out. We arranged everything she decided to take a little road trip, she said they're calm.

I could've paid for a plane ticket but she refused. Right now I'm cleaning up a bit because it's messy. My phone started ringing from upstairs.

Damn it, I left it in my room. I ran up the stairs trying not to miss the call if it was someone important.

I got to my room and lucky me the phone was in between the sheets. "Are you fucking serious?" I ripped the sheets off the bed at this point the phone's not ringing anymore.

I FINALLY found it after it fell on the floor. I checked who it was and it was Billie. I immediately called back, she picked up on the first ring. "Hey love."

"Hello." She said cutely making me smile. "Why didn't you answer the first time?" I explained that I was cleaning and my phone was upstairs. "Don't laugh I was literally out of breath when I found it." I grumbled still trying to catch my breath a little.

"Alright sorry, are you busy." "Mia is coming and she wants to go to the mall and watch a movie with me and Aiden. Wanna come?" I asked fixing the bed sheets.

"Yeah open the door." She said excitedly. I hung up chuckling running downstairs to open the door for her. She took her shoes off and walked over to the couch after pecking my lips.

"What if I was busy, and where's the key I gave you, you're supposed to use it." "Alright rude, I would've went home and my key is right here." She pulled her keys out of her pocket.

"Why didn't you use them?" I asked amused. "I was too lazy to get them out." She pouted. My face morphed into a confused expression. That doesn't make sense.

"When is Aiden coming?" She asked. "Aiden's here." I sat next to her with my doggies following behind me. "I'm here." Aiden said walking down the stairs.

He grabbed the tv remote and sat on my other side. They both cuddled me, I chuckled when Billie tightened her hold on my right arm. They started pulling me closer.

"Alright I'm not a fucking doll." I laughed pulling my arms out. "Stop acting like that, both of you." "Fine." "Meanie." They huffed and crossed their arms.

The doorbell rang. I stood up to go open the door for Mia. As soon as I left the couch Aiden and Billie cuddled into each other. I giggled before actually opening the door.

"AHHHH  HI I MISSED YOU." Mia screamed and jumped into my arms. We hugged swaying side to side. She eventually let go and we went to go sit on the couch.

She properly greeted Billie and Aiden before siting by me because they went back to cuddling. Mia and I decided to cuddle too. After watching a couple episodes of a show we decided to head to the mall.

We split up to change. "You are not wearing that Billie." "What why?" She whined. "You wanna get mobbed at the mall while your shopping with friends and your girlfriend?" I pointed out the obvious.

"No." She mumbled "Exactly so put this on." I handed her a not so noticeable outfit.