Bye Bye: Chapter 24

Hola!
———————————————

"I don't wanna leave." Billie says as she buries her head further into my neck. I tighten my arms around her. Sully is waiting patiently to the side.

We are in the airport and she has to go. I feel her sniffle as hot tears stream down from face onto my neck. I pulled her head out, cupping it in my hands.

"Baby, we can do this." I tried my best not to scream and cry in front of her. I know her seeing me like that would make everything worse.

The last call for her flight was called and we reluctantly pulled away. She stood on her tippy toes and pulled me down for our last kiss in a while.

It was passionate, slow, and full of love. When we pulled away, we weakly smiled at each other. Slowly, she turned around and started walking away.

I chuckled a little as she tried to hide her limp. She turned around and glared at me making me raise my hands in surrender.

I mouthed an 'I love you' to her before she disappeared. She mouthed it back and just like that I was alone in New York.

It is winter so it's really fucking cold. I love the cold though so I'm chilling.

I walked out into my Uber to go back to my airbnb that is now lonely. I don't even have my doggies. They probably think I abandoned them.

As soon as I walked into my room I saw Billie's hoodie and a note.

'Hey, love I took one of your hoodies, so giving you one of mine seemed like the best option. Also so you don't forget about me. I love you more than anything in this world, but. :))"

Tears streamed down my face at this. I texted Billie telling her how much I love her and thanked her for the hoodie.

I quickly put the hoodie on and decided to take a stroll in the snow.

Like I said before I love being cold. My apartment is always cold. I guess the feeling of being numb, physically, is something I enjoy.

The feeling of my cold fingers, barely being able to move. Some people say it hurts and I agree, maybe that why I like it.

I walked outside for fifteen minutes before deciding to go back. I shivered as I walked to the couch.

I would drink coffee but I don't like hot coffee so hot chocolate it is. I sat back down on the couch with the hot cup in my hands.

At this point I don't know if the cup was warming up my hands, or if my hands were cooling down the beverage, maybe both.

*time skip two weeks*

"I'm so excited to see my babies." Billie jumped a little on the other side of my phone. "You look so cute." She was wearing my hoodie.

"Thanks. I was sad when I had to wash it and it lost your smell, so Finny got me your perfume so I can feel some type of comfort."

"You didn't wash shot Bil give Mama Maggie some credit." I laughed at her offended face.

"Thank you, Casey." Maggie popped into frame for a second. Billie mocked her mom making me laugh.

I am currently in my trailer getting my hair and makeup done. Billie is talking about random things she googled.

"Casey, you have to tame her." Patrick said sitting down next to Billie. I chuckled "Trust me I wish I could." I eyed Billie with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes. We continued talking and catching up before I had to go shoot some scenes.

It's been fun so far, I have vlogged a lot so I can have content, editing is hard because I'm busy most of the time.

I prefer talking to Billie than editing a youtube video. "Bye I love you." "I love you too." We hung up.

I punched the air a couple times letting out a groan because 'life ain't fair', after collecting myself and glaring at the makeup artist and hair stylist because they laughed, I left.

The scenes were fun, my character has a couple of stunts so that makes everything fun. "Are you sure you don't want a stunt double?" The director asked me.

"Nah they're for pussies and the stunts are fun. Where's the fun in having one?" I tilted my head. He sighed before leaving me alone.

"You know if you get hurt you're off the movie?" Zendaya asked from behind me. I turned around to face her.

"Are you putting a spell on me?" I looked at her accusingly. "I rebuke it, you witch." I made a cross with my fingers in between us.

"Bitch." She laughed. "Awe that's so sweet." I put my hand over my heart. "Let's shoot one." The director yelled making us go back to our places.

This part was boring so we're gonna skip it.

*time skip to tour*

"And you packed everything?" I asked again. "Mhm." She answered annoyed. I swear I just KNOW she's forgetting something.

I wont be the one apologizing later. I heard Maggie saying that they had to go. "Hi Casey, how are you?" She briefly greeted.

"Hi Mama Maggie, I'm good. How are you?" "I'm great, Billie we have to go." She urged.

"Bye, princess I love you." "Yeah bye." She hung up. As you may have noticed Billie has been distant.

I wanna make every single excuse there is for her to do that except cheating. I know she's not, she would never do that.

The fact that I don't know the reason is eating me alive. I put a fake smile on my face before heading out to work.

Making everyone think I'm fine is something I'm used to. I stopped faking when I met Billie, guess we're falling back to the old routine.

This shit hurts. I talked to Finneas but he said she closed off and doesn't really show emotions.

The therapist in me is saying 'out of sight out of mind' or some shit like that. If she's not thinking about me it won't hurt.

By doing that she doesn't realize she's hurting me. I guess we'll see what happens.

—————————
Hear me out...I'm sorry 😣
I promise they're endgame 😏

I POSTED THE OTHER SYORYYYYY
GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT
Billie's a little, so no hate.

Thank you for reading.
I love youuuu!

*forehead kiss* 😚

1087 words