Submissive and Breedable: Chapter 18

Hello!
Another smut chapter for you. 😌😏
Didn't know what to name it don't judge 🙄
———————————

"I have something to show you." I dragged a whiny horny Billie up the stairs and to my closet. "My feet are killing me." She groaned in pain as she dragged her feet.

"Stop complaining before I really fuck your shit up." I gave her the key to my closet. "Open it." She carefully took the key and opened the door.

Her eyes widened. "This is my bdsm closet or sex closet or whatever you wanna call it." I explained. She was speechless as she looked at the arrays of sex toys and contraptions.

I was behind her so I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck making her tilt her head back allowing me to mark her.

"Pick something darling." I whispered in her ear. "Whatever you want." I continued.

*Billie's POV*

"I'll give you a minute love. Go into the room when you finish." Casey told me softly kissing my ear before heading to her room.

I know I want her to fuck the shit out of me. I trust her with my body. I know she'll take care of me. I want her to use me.

I smiled deciding what I wanted to be fucked with. Hear me out there were like five dildos all in different colors and sizes. The first one was the smallest. Doesn't mean it was small, but it was the smallest one she had.

I chose the second one. It was purple. I will admit it was scary but not as scary as the other three, which were bigger.

I know I've never shoved anything this big up there and that made feel excited on how it would feel like. Is it gonna rearrange my guts? Probably.

Being intrigued by the rope I saw. I wanna know what she will do with this. I grabbed it along with the black vibrator she used on me last time.

Smirking I made my way into my girlfriends room seeing her put down her phone and look up at me.

Casey was in her sports bra and boxers allowing most of her tattoos to show. I bit my lip at the sight while she smirked at what she saw was in my hands.

I straddled her lap as soon as I took my shoes and socks off and set the stuff on her nightstand. She pulled me into a heated needy kiss as she ran her hands from my thighs up to my boobs giving them a squeeze making me moan.

Wrapping her hands around me she unzipped my skirt and moved up to take my shirt off. She flipped us over so now I'm on the bottom. Slowly she slid the skirt down my legs tossing it behind her.

She stared at my body running her hands over the tattoo on my right hip moving to my stomach, very close to where I need her to be.

Needing attention I spread my legs for her, she went in between them before doing some damage to my neck. Knowing I would have dark hickeys to cover up made me wetter.

(It could always get wetter😏😉)

"Remember your word princess?" Casey asked lowly. "Yeah." I squirmed under her. "Hmm what is it baby?" She questioned further. "Red." I panted.

"Good girl." She praised emitting a small moan from me. Casey trailed open mouth kisses from my jaw to the valley of my breasts massaging them. She left dark marks scattered around my chest and neck.

Unclipping my bra with her right hand she threw it somewhere in the floor. The little moans that came out of my mouth indicating my pleasure encouraged her to keep going.