𝟎𝟑𝟑

"𝙸 𝚆𝚒𝚗"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘣𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

     "ALRIGHT, c'mon now, fun size!" Derek exclaims as he sees Noah falling behind him.

Derek brought Noah along for his morning workout.  Emily dropped her off at the FBI training facility, where the teen has been mirroring Derek's every action for the past hour.  They are now on the field, picking up and dropping weighted tires.

"Well, not everyone has bulldozers for arms." Noah grunts as she pushes the tire down.

"Hey, you're doing good for a kid!" Derek replies with a proud smile.

"I'm just holding back for our race." Noah chuckles as she picks the tire up.  She pushes it down and looks up to see Derek shaking his head.

Noah and Derek agreed on a race. He wants to see what kind of running skills she has up her sleeve.

"Yeah, okay, kid." Morgan snickers and rolls his tire again, keeping his eye on Noah.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘶

"Hey, Em, where's the little one?" Penelope asks as she sees Emily get off the elevator alone.

"With Morgan." She replies.

"Morgan?"

"Yeah, they're bonding at the gym." Emily giggles and sees Penelope nod with raised eyebrows.

"Sounds like he got in her head," Penelope says as they walk towards the bullpen.

"Actually I think it was more Noah's idea," Emily states as she places her bag on her desk, "I was asking her about sports and if she wanted to play any at school.  I think she thought about it and decided to join Morgan for his workout."

"So, we're turning her into an athlete?" Penelope asks, "And then we can turn her into an FBI agent, and then she can join the BAU and if my computer skills don't fade with my age, which I'm sure they won't, then me and Mini Prentiss could become a crime-fighting dynamic duo!" Penelope rambles on with a massive smile.

"Well, that's a lot of thinking ahead," Emily says with a worrisome expression.

"Right, Mama bears don't like to talk about their kids growing up." Penelope corrects herself and sees Emily smile.

"I'm just trying to enjoy as much of this time as possible." Emily chimes and takes a seat to start her work.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘣𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

"Ready..." Derek says as he and Noah bend down to get into a starting position, "Set..."

Noah looks out at the track ahead of her and gets herself ready to take off.

"Go!" Derek exclaims and instantly pushes off into a sprint.  Noah is right on his heels, seeing as her stride is not as long as his.

The teen pushes herself to lengthen her stride and pick up the speed of her feet.  She finds herself being even with Derek as the finishing line is quickly approaching.  Noah finds the adrenaline within her and picks up her speed one last time, getting fully ahead of the man.

"I win!" She squeals as she touches the finish line first, "Oh my God...I'm faster than Derek Morgan himself!" Noah exclaims in between short breaths.

"I let you win." Derek makes an excuse as he hunches over, completely out of breath.

"Hey, I did good!" Noah exclaims as she walks up to Derek. She pats his back and watches him stand up straight.

"You're alright, kid." Derek chuckles and puts an arm around the teen. He walks them back towards the parking lot where his truck is.

"I wanna know when we're gonna bench—"

"Oh, hold on now." Morgan says and holds up a hand, "Benching is not easy. You need to build up your muscle before we get there."

"Hey, I've already got some," Noah replies and holds up her flexed bicep.

"Okay, okay, shorty!" Derek exclaims out of shock, "We'll try it out next time."

"Next time?" Noah asks with excitement.

"As long as it's okay with Prentiss."

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘶

"Well, you look like you had a good time," Emily says with a giggle.

Noah and Derek walk through the glass doors into the bullpen; both exhausted and a bit sweaty. They walk into the kitchen, where Emily is pouring herself a coffee.

"We agreed to a race and I beat him." Noah boasts as she grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh, wow!" Emily beams, "You're giving our last name a good run." She adds and gives the teen a high-five.

"She did all the workouts too." Morgan proudly states; he really is impressed that Noah was able to keep up.

"Even the thousand sit-ups," Noah adds.

"She's just lucky we didn't do the sit-ups twice today," Derek says.

"Why a thousand?" Emily asks.

"It's all about a strong, sexy core, you know what I'm sayin'?" Morgan says as he pats his abs.

"Oh, God." Emily rolls her eyes, "I really hope that's not what it's all about."

"C'mon, princess, take a feel." Morgan chuckles and sees Emily put up a hand.

"Oh, no!" Emily declines with a laugh, "I'm good!"

"C'mon, Em!" Noah beams and puts her arms up to flex her muscles, "Look!" She exclaims and shows her bicep.

"Since when did those get there?" Emily asks and feels the teen's building muscle.

"Derek says I can keep going with him on Saturdays if that's okay with you." Noah beams and sees Emily smile.

"You guys can do whatever you want on Saturday mornings.  But you're gonna have to start picking her up." Emily states and points to Derek.

"Hey, whatever you need." Morgan agrees and heads off to the locker room.

"You c'mere." Emily says to Noah, "Give me a hug." She pleads and feels Noah pull her into an embrace.  The teen sweetly squeezes Emily's waist, allowing the woman to get a whiff of her.

"You are sweaty," Emily groans and playfully pushes the teen away, "Go to the locker room and take a shower."

"Do I have to?"

"You want to smell like that all day?" Emily groans, "I don't even wanna hear you answer that with a joke, you don't have a choice, go take a shower."

"Okay, okay..." Noah chuckles and rushes off to the BAU's locker room.