Chapter 3

I slowly open my eyes and see everything dark. Where am I? I try to move but notice my hands and feet are tied up. I shake my head and it's then when I notice I have a bag on my head. I am laying on my left side and the space for me to move is really small. I keep feeling movement as if i were on a moving box, meaning I am in the trunk of a car. I then remember when the van blocked my car and the blue eyed boy put his hand on my face. I have been kidnapped.

"Hello!," I start screaming and kicking, someone has to hear me. "Can someone hear me? Please help me!!! Hello!!"

I feel the car come to a stop and I stay still waiting to hear something. All I can hear are male voices and steps on lose dirt or rocks, I'm not sure. Next thing I hear is the trunk door open and someone starts pulling me out by my arm.

"Let me go, please let me go." I ask the person. All I get back is a chuckle from the man who lifts me up and carries me. I don't know where I'm at, I am unable to see anything through this black cloth bag around my head. I hear more male voices and doors open and close. Next thing I know I'm sat on a chair and they untie my arms just to tie them to a chair.

"Please, I don't know who you are or why you took me but let me go, please let me go." I cry. Again I hear some laughs coming from some men and the tears in my eyes come strong down my cheeks. I am terrified. I don't think I've ever been this scared in my life before. I hear some steps and the door close, the absolute silent let's me know I'm alone. I let out a big sob. Why is this happening to me? I was supposed to be home probably eating dinner with dad and Diego by now. What did this had to happen to me? I continue to question myself and cry. I know crying doesn't help but truly nothing can help me out right now and letting my fear out by crying feels good.

I don't have an idea how much time has passed since I was brought here. My hands and feet are still tied up, I still have the bag on my head. Has it been minutes? Hours? Days even? I don't know. By now the tears are gone, I don't think I have any more tears in my to cry anyway. I hear the door open and steps getting closer. I feel anxious of what's going to happen next. Why was I brought here for? Are they hurt me? Are they going to kill me? Oh god.

Without any warning the bag is pulled off my head. There's a brig light that makes me close my eyes and put my head down. I've seen dark for so long, light is now hurting my eyes.

"Lift your head up." I hear a voice and open my eyes. I notice someone is standing in front of me. Slowly as I can I start to lift my head up, and fight the light to keep my eyes open. A man with brown hair and brown eyes is looking down at me. Another man I had never seen in my life. I look behind him and see the blue eyed boy and another boy with brown curly hair resting on the wall. From behind me, another boy with brown hair, not as curly as the other one, comes to the picture with the bag in his hand. I don't know what to. I don't know what to say. I am scared.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The man smirks and turns towards the other men "Who are we?" He asks and they laugh. "Don't pretend you don't us." He says looking back at me.

"I don't, if I knew I wouldn't been asking." The words leave my mouth before I can stop them. I hear a couple of 'oohs' from the men in the back and The man gives me a look that makes scares me. He gets closer to me and grabs me by my hair pulling my head back to face him.

"Enjoy your stay." He says before abruptly letting go of it. He storms out of the room and the other men follow. I start to feel the tears building up on my eyes again. My head hurts where he pulled me from and I can't even caress myself because my hands are tied.

"Let me go!" I yell out of frustration. "Let me go.." I sob because I well know, they are not going to let me go.

***
Im woken up by the noise of the door and steps coming downstairs. I hadn't even realized I fell asleep. One fo the boys with brown hair, comes in to the room and is looking through some folder on the other side of the room. He finds what he is looking for and starts to make his way out of the room.