Chapter 34

"Are you kidding me Harry? A red hair wig? Really?" Hope says making her way down the stairs. We try to contain our laugh as we all see Hope arrive with the red hair wig that sits just above her shoulders, we all know about her dislike for a certain red hair.

"I'm sorry Hope, it was the only one I could find in such a short period of time." Harry defends himself and she rolls her eyes.

"Are you all ready to go?" Diego comes in the house and we all nod. I grab Hopes hand as we walk outside where the cars are waiting for us.

"Ok Hope," Harry says as he walks besides Hope. "All you have to do is ask questions, don't try to ask more then 3 questions otherwise they will suspect you, try to not be so obvious on what you want to know." He says and she nods. "The moment you feel uncomfortable and want to leave, just let us know and we'll take you out of there." He adds and Hope agree. Harry mentions he needs to check on something before leaving and walks away. I stand in front in Hope and wrap my arms around her.

"This dress." I say shaking my head.

"What? Is there something wrong with my dress?" She asks looking at her self.

"Yes, it looks too good on you." I say and she laughs.

"You look good in all black too." She says placing a soft kiss on my lips. She must have seen my worried face and she places her hand in my face and caresses my cheek with her thumb. "Everything will turn out all right." She gives me an assuring smile. "I got this."

"I know you do. Just as Harry said, all you have to do is ask questions. And don't worry, I wont take my eyes off from you." I say and she nods. I give her one last kiss before getting into the van that drive us to the strip club. We stop 2 streets down as we wait for Diego to take Hope and present her as a new dancer. Once he notifies us she's in, we wait 10 minutes before going. When we arrive at the entrance the bouncer ID us and let's us go trough quick. This is the very exclusive place for a certain kind of people. A place were fue arms are allowed because mostly all the clientele is involved somehow in the mafia. Once inside, Harrison and I go to the VIP area as Sam and Harry stay out. Only the 4 of us came in, no other security was needed as nothing bad will be happening today. Unless something happens to my wife, then I can't make promises.

Harrison and I sit on the bar of the VIP. The music is playing loud so we can't hear these people talking, but the bartender takes the assignment of letting us know this people are from Portugal and seem to be celebrating something. We were shown a photo of Horacio before coming, so it's easy to spot him the print money to the dancer in front of him. We take a sit on the corner for the bar where we have full view of him. After the dancer is done with her number, Horacio, who is obviously drunk, calls for another bottle of vodka to continue his celebration. It's easy to tell why this man did what he did. He craves money and power and I don't doubt he thought this was the easiest way to get it.

I look towards the entrance the dancers are coming from, expecting Hope to walk in any minute. I'm growing impatient of having her out of my view, I hope Harry or Sam can be watching her. I take another sip of my drink when I see Hope step into the room. She is scanning the room before giving another step, her face is full of fear and worry. I keep my eyes on her, hoping she'll met me with hers, and she does. I give her an assuring look to let her know no matter what I've got her back and I can see as her whole body relaxes. She then grows a smile as she starts walking. Her coat is now gone and she's only in the mini black dress that hugs her body amazingly. The unfamiliar red hair sits on her shoulders. She waves hi to the dancer performing in the middle of the section and the dancer waves back. Perfect. She stops at a table where 3 men sit at and make small conversation with them. I reckon she's trying to find out where they from. I keep my gaze on them, not moving my eyes at all. The men look at her like kids look at candy as she smiles and laughs, but lucky for them, they don't attempting anything. Hope keeps on walking and is there when she spots Horacio. She turn to see me and I give her a small nod. She sighs and walks up to Horacio and says something. He looks up and immediately his face changes expression. He grabs Hope by the wrist and pulls her down to sit on his lap. My first instinct is to go for the gun on my side but Harrison stops me.