Chapter 18

We arrive at the club and I lead Hope in front of me to the entrance. There's a lot of people outside trying to come in, so when we go in without making line, we hear complaints. Right at the entrance we are met by Finn, the mafia boss in Ireland.

"Tom, so good to see you." He says stretching his hand at me.

"Finn, nice to see you too." I say shaking his hand.

"Mrs. Holland, a pleasure to see you as well." He says grabbing hopes hand an placing a kiss on it.

"Thank you." Hope shyly responds and pulls her hand away.

"Now Tom, if you could please follow me. Let's talk business." Finn says.

"Yea of course, I'll catch up right now." He says and Finn walks away.

"Harrison with me, Jacob and Harry with Hope. Eyes on her at all times." I say and they both nod as Hope rolls her eyes.

"I'm not a child."

"Then I hope you won't behave as one." I say making her roll her eyes again. "Let's go." I say to Harrison who nods and walks with me. We walk towards the back of the club where there is a private room for business matters. Finn is there with another man sitting across him.

"Oh Tom," he says staring up. "This is Theo, from Iceland."

"Theo Jónsson, nice to meet you."

"Tom Holland, likewise." I say and Harrison and I take a seat.

"I've heard about you Tom, I heard you're married to Spain's mafia princess. Hope Garcia." The man says and I'm shocked at how he knows.

"Wow I didn't think the news would make it all the way to Iceland." I joke. "But yes I am married to Hope." I say proudly.

"You should be proud of yourself. She's not only an important girl but also a beautiful one." He compliments her.

"Yes, she is. I'm lucky." I say and try to change the topic. "So business?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, sorry got sidetracked. Finn told me you are a great provider for goodies someone might need. And I believe that someone is me."

"What's going on?" I ask.

"A man with the name Gunnar Einarsson decided he wants to rule all of Iceland, and I can't allow that. He runs a small area on the southern of the country but he now wants all of it. What I need is a provider of different kinds of power arms and an outside ally just in case things turn out ugly in the island." The man explains.

I look over to Harrison who gives me a smile. Easy work. "So, let's talk" I say picking up my drink.

***
Hope's POV:

"Well, at least I was left with the funnest guys of the group." I tease making Jacob and Harry laugh. "What can we do?"

"Well what do you do at a club?" Harry asks.

"Drink, dance." I say.

"Then let's do that." Harry adds.

"Not me, I'm on the job." Jacob says.

"Oh come on Jacob just one." I say. "Harry is drinking with me."

"Yeah Harry gets a pass because he is your brother in law, I'm an employee, Tom would have my head if something happens because I was distracted drinking, I'm not trying to die thank you." He argues.

"Whatever we don't need him, let's go get some drinks." Harry says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bar. A few drinks and songs later we walk to the bar again.