Chapter 19

I slowly open my eyes and see the room is full of light. I notice I'm alone in the bed and the events of the night before flash back in my memory. I smile at the thought of Tom's words and his lips on mine. I hear a noise from the bathroom door and Tom walks out of it fixing his shirt on the mirror.

"Good morning." I say with a big smile.

"Morning." He says back with a serious tone.

"Where are you going so early?"

"Out I have business to attend" He answers rapidly. He removes his eyes from him and looks at me through the mirror. "I want to apologize if I said or did anything disrespectful to you last night." He adds.

"You don't remember?" I ask.

"No." He says firmly.

"Oh" it's all I say. I'm not going to lie it hurts me that he doesn't remember what happened. "Tom-"

"If you need anything Harry will be here." He says before exiting the room without saying anything else. Asshole Tom is back. I decide to go back to sleep since it is still early in the morning. A couple of hours later I'm up, I eat the breakfast that was brought to the suite, I watch a bit of tv but by the afternoon I'm already bored. I exit suite and look for Harry's room when I find him in the hallway.

"Hey Harry."

"Hi Hope. Do you need anything?" He asks quickly.

"No, not really. I'm just bored and wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the bar by the pool with me?"

"I would love to but I cant. I'm on watch since Jacob left with Tom and I don't know when they'll be back." He says and I nod understanding. He has to take care of security. His phone rings before I can say something else. "Oh, it's our beloved Tom." He says before answering. "Hello, yeah... no we are all good... ok I understand.. no that's ok.." he says to the phone. I mouth to him to let me talk to him, and he does. "Hold on just a second Tom." He says before handing the phone to me.

"Tom?"

"Hope? Do you need something?" He asks right away.

"No, I just wanted to see what time you're coming back? Maybe we can do something together after-"

"I have to go." He says cutting me off before hanging up the phone. I stay with the phone to my ear, tears forming in my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Harry asks me. I blink rapidly to get rid of the tears.

"Yeah, he hung up." I say before passing the phone back to him. "I will be by the pool." I say and he nods. I go back to the room and change in to a bathing suit, grab my book and my cellphone and head towards the pool. I lay down on one of the pool chairs and start reading my book. I'm unaware of how much time has passed when I'm approached by a man.

"Hello Mrs Holland." He says and I look up.

"Oh hi," I say sitting up. "Ezra right?" I ask. I remember him, I met him in the kitchen back at home after fighting with Tom, as usual.

"Yes ma'am." The man says as he takes a seat in the chair next to mine. "I'm sorry for bothering you I didn't notice you were reading."

"Oh no it's ok, I've read that book before, I'm bored of it already." I say and he laughs.

"How do you like Dublin ma'am?"

"Oh please drop the ma'am, just call me Hope."

"If the boss finds out.."

"Your boss won't find out because he is not here." I say with a little bit of hurt. "So don't worry about it."

"Ok Hope," he says smiling. "How are you liking Dublin?"