Preface

This is a sequel to the story Highway Kismet, while you it's not needed to read HK first, it will be advisable to do so.

Highway Kismet is a spin-off to the story His Playboy Ways, HOWEVER, you do not need to read that story to understand this story, or Highway Kismet, I explain everything that needs to be explained.

Copyright © 2021 Tina i.e Bookworm_Tina

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher/author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the said publisher/author and it shall be taken up thereof.

Any reference to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Names, characters, and places are products of the author's imagination and are to not be used or reimagined. Any resemblances to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Should it come to my attention that this story has been plagiarized in any way or form, legal action can and will be taken. Please respect the creative process that has been undergone to create this story, characters, and events.

Cover made by: bottle_of_rum

Aesthetics made by: still_just_me

The story is rated R for mild sexual content and cursing.

I'd appreciate it if you'd drop a vote on each chapter you read so more people can discover this story.

Thank you for reading  Mila and Mitchell's journey, it's going to be another long ride so buckle up and enjoy yet another set of adventures between these two beloved characters.

A special thank you and dedication to @still_just_me for the amazing character aesthetic on Mitch and Mila. She is not only a wonderful editor, writer but now also a talented illustrator. Do check out her stories too, It's Just Phone Sex is one of my absolute favourite stories on here.