St Tropez

The Clarkes certainly took the saying 'Go big or go home' quite literally. From their lavish hotels around the globe to their luxury cars and articulate mansions, I was still surprised when I took a step into their state-of-the-art yacht.

The fairly large motor yacht had five cabins that I was told accommodated up to six couples and there were six crew members on board, which included the friendly skipper. Every surface was immaculate, from the exquisite wooden and modern interior to the sundeck equipped with a pool. Apart from the saloon, sky lounge, and outdoor lounging area, the yacht came with other water toys that included a jet ski, seabobs, kayaks, e-bikes, water skis, and snorkeling equipment.

After we checked out of our hotel in Monte Carlo, we had breakfast and went a little sightseeing before we boarded the yacht later in the evening. We spent the night on the yacht and had the private chef prepare us a delicious meal as we admired the beautiful ocean from the deck.

When we awoke the next morning, we reached Saint Tropez, a little coastal town in the French Riviera. We docked at the port with many other boats and yachts present, the views from the port showed off the colorful and pretty little peninsula. I wasn't too familiar with St Tropez and it was Mitchell's first visit too but a quick online search told me the place was well known for exclusive beach clubs, billion-dollar yachts, exclusive restaurants, and a fun nightlife scene.

Mitchell and I had breakfast at a beachside café and, much like every meal we shared since the start of our trip, it was absolutely delicious. Thereafter, we visited a popular vineyard and went wine tasting. The twenty-seven hectares of land were inland of the famous Pampalone Beach, the area was tranquil and simply beautiful and not to mention how sweet, smooth, and delectable the wine was. I was never much a fan of rosé but the kind the vineyard produced was too good for words.

I had to admit that even after a late lunch at a restaurant in the cobblestone town, I was still a little tipsy from one too many glasses of wine. Mitchell was a lot sober but that was maybe because I finished whatever little wine he had in his glass. Mitchell took me back to the yacht, wasn't fazed by my drunken seduction attempts, and insisted I sleep before we headed out for dinner.

I eventually fell asleep for a few hours, then woke up in the late evening. Mitchell wasn't in the bedroom when my eyes opened, so after I freshened up, I made my way to the living area space of the yacht and spotted him sprawled out on the L-shaped couch with the TV on.

I let out a yawn as my bare feet trailed on the wooden floors. Mitchell didn't seem to notice me until I squeezed my way next to him on the couch.

Mitchell's attention was immediately on me, he turned off the TV, and shifted to give me space. I snuggled against his chest and he wrapped an arm around me. "If it isn't my favorite drunk ass," Mitchell teased as he pressed a kiss on top of my head.

"Shut up," I playfully slapped his chest and he chuckled, "You treat me like a five-year-old sometimes."

"Don't kid yourself," Mitchell elaborated, "That was not five-year-old behavior."

I chewed on my lip and sheepishly defended myself, "I only sang way too loud but that was on the beach so no one could really hear."

"That was the most innocent thing you did," Mitchell pointed out, "Did you forget when you offered me a blowjob at the restaurant while the waitress was taking our order?"

I, unfortunately, did recall that. At the time, it sounded like a good idea but my now much sober mind was a little embarrassed.

"Well, in my defense she was most likely doing the same thing to you in her mind."