Ibiza

While, in the past and on this trip, Mitchell and I had our fair share of fights, arguments, and bickering, not once did we go to bed with things so tense. Mitchell was so upset that he got straight into bed once done in the bathroom, turned his back to me, and fell asleep. I felt awful and contemplated if I should've woken him to talk or even perhaps pick up where we left off but his rigid posture and silence made things very awkward.

Mitchell didn't even kiss me goodnight nor did he turn around and hold me – he was more upset than I thought. Perhaps I was cruel to tease him all day and then disappoint him right when things got good but Mitchell did the same with me and all because of a silly fight that could've been prevented if we just spoke. I didn't understand his logic nor did I want to overthink it so I got ready for bed and quietly slept in my corner of the large bed.

Thankfully, I had two long days so by the time my head hit the pillow, I was out cold. All thoughts temporarily evaporated and were replaced with dreams that I couldn't recall the next morning. I had no idea what the time was but it felt as if I was asleep for only ten minutes when I was disturbed by a ticklish sensation on the side of my neck which gradually moved down to my shoulder.

I was hotter than normal, so much so that I tried to kick a leg out the covers but another pair of legs were intertwined in mine and locked my body in place. I tried to squirm but strong arms that were wrapped around my stomach pulled me flat against a hot, firm body. I opened one eye and my brain took a second to register that Mitchell's body was tangled with mine and his kisses were the tickling sensation on my neck.

I moaned in my sleep and wasn't sure if it was because I enjoyed the feel of Mitchell or if it was a protest so he could allow me to sleep more. I squirmed to face him, Mitchell helped with my sluggish movements and swiftly flipped me on my back. It didn't take him a second to get on top of me, both of my eyes opened and were immediately greeted by Mitchell's unruly bed hair and handsome features.

"Goo-" My words were swallowed by Mitchell's heated kiss.

I had no complaints because Mitchell's lips on mine always felt like a missing part of me that just fitted. The mere violation of my lips from his was like black holes that pulled me in, deeply, sensationally until gravity was lost under his expert touch.

My hands ran up his taught, strong back, my fingertips drove over every little bump and ridge as his muscles flexed. His skin was hot and smooth under my touch, I curled my fingers in and dug my nails into his skin as one leg draped over his waist, caging his flushed body with mine.

I was lost in the moment, every little nerve in my body awakened as Mitchell's hands explored my body. My heart skipped a beat and I moaned in dismay when he broke the kiss to allow me to breathe and moved over to my neck.

My lips parted as I collected my ragged breathing, I momentarily forgot that Mitchell was upset by the very hot and intense make-out session we just had. Mitchell kissed his way down my body and I arched my back as arousal built between my legs.

"I thought you were mad," I breathed as he lowered my silk camisole and kissed his way down to my breasts.

Mitchell ignored my words and instead bit down on my nipple which made me gasp and moan in unison. The mingled sensation of pain and pleasure got me needier and more aroused, I dug my nails deeper into his skin and pulled him closer.

"I guess no talking," I muttered. I moaned louder when his other hand grabbed my other breast and pinched my nipple, hard. "Nor a good more-"

Once again, I was abruptly cut off when Mitchell grabbed both my hands and swiftly pinned them above my head. He hovered over me with heated, intense eyes and his authoritative, raspy voice matched his gaze when he spoke, "Shut up."