I Will Survive

I wasn't big on working out, heck I barely ever visited the gym despite having a membership. However, as I stood, leaned against the threshold of the door, and checked out every little inch of Mitchell's lean body, I mentally motivated myself to make use of my membership. 

He stood without a shirt in front of the mirror and trimmed his beard. He'd been so busy lately that his normally neat and well-kept stubble had grown into a full beard. He was still very attractive, but the beard irritated me every time we kissed and I believed it was the reason for the zit on my chin – Mitchell begged to differ. 

I wolf-whistled. "You're so hot."

Startled, Mitchell's hand slipped, and I regretted sneaking up on him while shaving. I quickly rushed to his side and made sure he didn't cut himself. Thankfully, he didn't but he did have an uneven shave. 

"I'm sorry," I sheepishly muttered. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Mitchell sighed and shot me a look of dismay. He glanced in the mirror and cursed under his breath. He looked back at me, and his gaze softened. "You seriously act like a five-year-old sometimes."

"I thought you saw me through the mirror."

"My attention was elsewhere."

"Or you mean you're too pretty to look at anything else?" I teased. 

"Possibly." Mitchell placed each hand on the counter and caged me in. "If you want to grab my attention, walk-in naked next time."

I raised my brow and smirked. "I think that would be lethal." I ran my hands up his arms, over his strong shoulder, reached his neck, and looped them around. "With all your attention on me and El Diablo down there growing horns, you'd cut yourself."

Mitchell grimaced. "You sure have a way with words."

"Don't pretend as if you don't like it."

"I'm not pretending, I don't like the weird names you come up with." 

To tease him, I unlooked my hands and ran them down his chest, over his toned torso until I reached the waistband of his sweatpants. I moved lower to his crotch, bit on my lower lip, and stared up into his eyes from beneath my lashes. "Then," I exerted a little pressure, "what do you propose I call this eager fella over here?"

Mitchell's pupils dilated and he squirmed. However, before I could've been smug about winning, he caught me off guard and spanked my butt. I let out an involuntary yelp and he smugly grinned. 

"As fun as this has been, I need to get ready and now thanks to you, I need to have a clean shave." Mitchell spanked me once more. 

A grin grew over my lips and I wriggled my brows. "Is smooth, babyface Mitchell about to make a return?"

Mitchell shot me a look of dismay. "Don't make it weird, I'm not happy about it but you gave me no choice."

"Why aren't you happy? I've only seen you look like a hairless chicken once and I think it suits you."

"Hairless..." Mitchell shook his head. "If you annoy me, I'll only keep a mustache."

I burst out laughing at the visual. "That would be fun. We could pretend we're in a porno from the eighties."

Mitchell sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I could think of a few things," I mused. I was about to slip my hand into his sweatpants but he grabbed my wrist in time and slowly shook his head while I pouted. 

Mitchell pecked my lips. "Later, I promise. I need to get ready or I'll be late."

I understood and pulled my hands away. To tease him once more, I rubbed my cheek against his.