Seventy | New Kid = Big Problem

If waking up to human kisses in the morning was going to be an everyday thing until the end of filming, then sign me the heck up. Something in a really deep pit of my stomach told me that it wasn't even morning yet, but I couldn't be sure with all my blinds closed tight and every light switch down after the eight-hour drink fest that went down last night.

I'm pretty sure my own vision darkened with all the flashy lights and how much alcohol we managed to get into our systems.

The smooth glide of his lips immediately tell me who it is, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake, a warm calloused hand settling on the small of my back, his thumb rubbing the skin it could cover slowly. "You better have a very good reason for waking me up Evans..." I finally mutter after enjoying the first few minutes of sweet bliss, eyes still fluttered shut as he moves his hand up to my shoulder, pressing a small kiss there.

It's a miracle that Chris out of all people is one of the first people up, having made the whole drink fest seem like a college party alongside Mackie and Robert, all three 'hosts' being from different colleges at different times in different places; they were the very life of the party, making us all feel like teenagers, taking us back to simpler times, more so forgetting all the responsibilities we had on our plate with our jobs and age.

"I was just gonna invite you out to meet the new kid. Ya know, since everyone's pretty much still knocked out cold." he whispered, pressing a small kiss on my ear. He sits back, giving me space as finally shift my head to the left, my lips tucked behind my bicep while my eyes rose up to meet his ocean blue ones.

"And you thought you could tiptoe your way in here and bribe me, the meanest one in the morning, to go with you?"

"I did try Seb but he ended up locking me outside."

"Mmhm..." I hummed as he leans down to kiss my cheek softly, causing me to close my eyes once again at the feeling. "You two end up in the same bed last night?"

"The same floor if that counts but he still kicked me out. Please come with me..." he pleaded, looking like a kicked puppy above me.

I giggled, finally turning to lay on my back, keeping my sheets up to my chest since I did end up sleeping in only Nike bike shorts and a sports bra, my (f/c) shirt tossed around here somewhere after feeling too stuffy to sleep in them, the fairly cold air refreshing on my skin and on the spaces on the blankets that I hadn't covered up with my skin.

"The new kids' not gonna bite your head off Chris."

"Did you know female grasshoppers do that after mating with male grasshoppers?"

"The new kid's not a female." I deadpan. Chris stared back at me, sporting what's probably supposed to look like a look of offense.

"That was way too quick. If he was female, are you still gonna let someone else bite my head off?"

I only knew that the new kid was male because he would be playing a major hero in the film. Specifically, I was told he was going to play a hero from Robert's side, so me and Chris being the first ones to meet him was going to be quite fun.

I rolled my eyes at him, one of my hands reaching over to grab my side pillow and shove it in the blond's face. "You're being fucking ridiculous."

"Yet you're still putting up with all my dumb shit going four years now. I'm pretty sure I win in this one sweetheart."

"Oh my god." I huff, falling back into the bed with a defeated sigh, letting the pillow fall back down. Chris grins and leans over me, pressing a long, excited kiss on my lips, our noses crashing against each other.