Forty Seven | Once Upon A Time, When Sebastian Lost His Virginity

Most people in the world wake up around lunch when they end up staying late for a party or a family gathering. We're not most people. Especially Stella. She woke all three of us up at six in the morning, tugging on (y/n)'s hair and patting on my chest with all her might just to get us out of bed and start the day.

Of course, pledging responsibility to her well being and emotional state, we eventually had to get up and get her ready for the day. Luckily enough for us, Carly and Ryan had left her baby stuff downstairs on the long couch in the living room, so I volunteered to change her in the living room while Sebastian and (y/n) would prepare breakfast for the whole family, surprisingly being the first ones up, that was just how the house worked.

After getting Stella dressed, we both walk into the kitchen to see Sebastian cooking eggs and (y/n) mixing up pancake batter in a red bowl, hair held (back/up) in a (ponytail/scarf). She's the first one to notice me and Stella by the doorway, offering us a smile as she picks up a steaming hot 'Winnie the Pooh' mug, raising it up. "Hot chocolate?"

I grinned, taking a seat at the counter while taking the cup in hand, slightly blowing over the surface of the heavenly drink and taking a quick sip. "Hon, you're an angel," I moaned, pressing a kiss to her cheek as she takes Stella from my lap, cooing at her, Sebastian puts a plate of omelettes on the counter, pushing it towards me.

"Do you mind?"

"I'm gonna be honest, but I'm kind of scared." I joke, causing Sebastian to playfully roll his eyes at me, stepping back to stove to start up on sunny side ups.

"Ditto." (y/n) hummed as she hands me a fork. Stella has her own plastic fork, one that she wouldn't be using in a long time yet, but just so she doesn't feel left out. "Do you guys feed Stella oatmeal yet? Or do we still have to give her applesauce?"

"Oatmeal sounds great actually. Carly mentioned that Stella likes little bits of bananas in 'em." I tell (y/n) as she sits Stella carefully on the counter while she quickly sets up a bowl and instant oatmeal. She rips a banana from the fruit basket and hands it to me, keeping her arm around Stella so she wouldn't fall out of balance if she ever decided to throw her head back in amusement or curiosity.

"Do you mind?"

"Gotta knife?"

(y/n) proceeds with handing me a chopping board and a small knife. I take it and start chopping the little bits up while (y/n) starts on Stella's oatmeal, giving her a cloth to play with. As soon as I finish chopping up the half of the banana, (y/n) suddenly giggles out of nowhere. Sebastian turns back and sighs at (y/n), who lets out an even louder giggle.

"Oh no."

"Oh no what?" I asked, scooping up the bananas and putting them in Stella's little bowl of almost ready oatmeal. (y/n) clears her throat and starts mixing the oatmeal, allowing the banana bits to be spread out evenly.

"Sebby, remember back in 2000? When you lost your virginity?"

Oh.

"Oh god." Sebastian groans as he turned back to the stove. I have never actually heard the full story of how Sebastian lost his virginity. All I know is that he lost it in a hotel somewhere in New York. Sebastian grabs the plate of sunny side ups and starts setting them on the table, turning back to (y/n). "Start making pancakes (y/n)."

"But Stella!" (y/n) whined, making her best puppy eyes, making real sure to pout her pretty lips at Sebastian. I chuckled and grabbed the pancake batter, pulling Sebastian with me towards the stove.

"Yeah, let her feed Stella, I'll teach you how to flip a pancake."

"Or we could just make waffles?" (y/n) hummed, carefully feeding Stella, scooping up dripping oatmeal from the sides of Stella's mouth. "Lisa actually told me she bought this pretty cute waffle iron in Target and wanted to prepare them for breakfast too..."